Sharp TV Universal Remote Codes
Universal remotes are of great help for us to control multiple devices using a single remote. So, you do not have to worry if you have misplaced it or the Sharp TV remote is not working. As said earlier, it supports multiple devices and is controlled using one remote. However, you should program the Universal remote with appropriate Sharp TV Remote codes. Each device has an exclusive code to connect the universal remote to the TVs or other smart devices.
Universal Remote Codes For All Brands
Here is a list of remote codes of various brands for Sharp TV.
RCA Remote Codes For Sharp TV
Here are some of the RCA Universal TV remote codes listed below,
GE Universal Remote Codes For Sharp TV
One-For-All Remote Codes
Philips Remote Codes For Sharp TV
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes
Sky Remote Codes
DirecTV Codes For Sharp TV
Comcast Xfinity Remote Codes
Dish Network Remote Codes
3 Digit Codes
4 Digit Codes
5 Digit Codes
How to Program Sharp TV Universal Remote
1. Turn on your Sharp TV by pressing the power button.
2. Press the TV button on the Universal remote.
3. After that, press and hold the SETUP button.
4. If an LED light flashes, it indicates it is in Learning mode.
5. Check the above codes and enter the appropriate remote code for your Sharp TV.
6. Once you have entered the code, point your remote to the TV and tap on the Power button.
7. Wait for a while until the Sharp TV is turned off.
8. Repeat the same steps with alternate remote codes unless the sharp TV turns off.
At last, check whether the Sharp TV remote functions are working properly.
Program Sharp TV Universal Remote [Code Search]
1. Switch on your Sharp TV.
2. Gently press and hold the SETUP button on the Universal remote for a few seconds.
3. After that, enter 991 as the three-digit remote code.
4. Further, press and hold the Power button.
5. At the same time, tap the Channel Up button (CH+) to turn off your Sharp TV.
If your Sharp TV has been turned off, you have successfully programmed the Universal remote.
How to Program Sharp TV Remote Without Code
Alternatively, you can program the Sharp TV Universal remote using the Auto Search method. Therefore, the process is very simple and continues to scan until the right code is identified.
1. Turn on the Sharp TV using the panel button.
2. From the universal remote, press the DVD/TV/CBL and OK/SEL buttons together for about 3-5 seconds.
3. If an LED light appears on your remote, it is ready for setup.
4. Now direct the universal remote to the Sharp TV.
5. After that, press CH+ and CH- buttons one after another.
6. Following that, press the Up and Down buttons at a time to turn off your Sharp TV.
7. Once it is turned off, tap the Power button on the Universal remote.
You have successfully paired the Universal remote to Sharp TV if it has turned on.
How to Disable Remote Code
1. Firstly, remove the batteries from the Universal remote compartment.
2. Wait for two minutes to make your battery remove all power residuals by itself.
3. Further, press and hold the Facility button. This will remove the stored facilities from the device capacitor.
4. At last, insert the batteries back into the remote.
Alternatively, we can also use the Sharp TV remote App to control the sharp TV.
To reset the Sharp TV remote, remove the batteries and press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds. After that, reinsert the batteries and tap the TV and Power buttons on the Sharp TV remote.