How to Install and Use Element TV Remote App
- The Roku App: Go to Play Store or App Store → Tap Search → Enter The Roku App → Tap Install → Launch the app → Pair with Element Roku TV → Click Remote to start using.
- Amazon Fire TV App: Go to Play Store → Click Search → Type Amazon Fire TV → Hit Install → Open the app → Choose Element Fire TV → Enter the pairing code → Start using the remote.
- Google TV App: Open Play Store → Tap Search → Search for Google TV App → Click Install → Open the app → Tap Remote → Click Scanning for devices → Select Element Android TV → Use remote.
Though Element Smart TV runs on multiple operating systems, it doesn’t have a specific remote app. Luckily, there are some remote apps specifically developed for TVs running Roku OS, Android TV OS, and Fire OS. Therefore, you can control your Element Smart TV by using these remote apps. If you don’t have a WiFi network, you can use third-party universal remote apps for controlling the Element TV with a smartphone’s IR blaster.
Key Features of the Element TV Remote App
- All these remote apps are completely free to install and use.
- Offers advanced features and premium experience.
- Easy to control multiple Element TVs with a single remote.
- Lets you control the TV through voice commands.
- Has a built-in keyboard for easy typing.
How to Control Element Roku TV Without Remote
If your Element TV is running on Roku OS, you can use The Roku App to control your TV. It enables user-friendly control to simplify the process. Fortunately, it is available for both Android and iOS smartphones.
. First, install The Roku App (Official) on your smartphone.
. Ensure that the devices involved in this process are connected to the same WiFi network.
. Launch The Roku App, and tap on the Devices icon present in the bottom right corner of the screen.
. Now select your TV name from the list of available devices.
. After selecting, tap on the Remote icon below the selected TV name.
. Finally, you can control your TV using the app.
Alternatively, you can also operate your Element Smart TV that works on Roku OS using the Remote for Element Roku TV app available in the Play Store for Android users. You can use these applications when the Roku TV remote is not working anymore.
How to Control Element Fire TV Without Remote
If your Element TV runs on FireTV OS, you can use the Amazon Fire TV app to operate your TV. The app can be used on Android and iOS devices.
. Depending on your smartphone OS, download the Amazon Fire TV app from the store.
. Launch the Amazon Fire TV app and click Sign In to log into your Amazon account.
. Choose the device you wish to connect from the list of devices.
. A PIN will be shown on your TV screen. Enter this PIN into the app on your smartphone.
. Finally, you can control your TV using the Amazon Fire TV app.
How to Control Element Google TV Without Remote
The Google TV app works with all Element Android TV and Google TV devices by turning your smartphone into a remote. You can easily switch between D-pad and touchpad modes to move through content and play games on your TV. Most importantly, it makes it convenient for the users to type anything with ease or control the TV using voice commands. To set up the Google TV app, ensure the same WiFi connection for the TV and phone.
. Get the app from Google Play Store or App Store, depending on your smartphone OS.
. Launch the Google TV app and sign in to your Google account.
. After logging in, tap Remote at the bottom.
. Select Scanning for Devices.
. Choose your Element Google TV or Element Android TV from nearby devices.
. When the device gets paired, you will get a remote interface.
How to Control Element Smart TV Using Third Party Apps
Apart from the apps mentioned above, some third-party applications are available for Android and iOS users. They make it easy for users to control the Smart TV easily. So, you can try any of these apps and choose the best one that works for you.
Element TV Remote
The Element TV Remote app is available for devices that work on Android OS and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. It is a popular remote control app with over 100K+ users and is one of the best Element TV Remote apps for Android. The app has all the functionalities of a conventional remote. In addition, it eases the process of controlling your TV at your convenience. To use this app, you need to have a mobile that has a built-in IR blaster.
. Ensure that your TV and smartphone are connected to the same WiFi network.
. Open the app, and click on the Select Element Model option.
. Now, you will have to identify the remote that works for you by pressing the buttons on the list of remotes available on the app.
. If the remote works, click on the Yes option when prompted.
. Finally, you can use this Element Smart TV Remote App to control your TV.
To check network connection on your smartphone, navigate to Settings → Wi-Fi. In the case of Element TV, go to TV Settings → Network → Wi-Fi and then ensure whether the same Wi-Fi network is selected.
Note: You can even change the source on Element TV without a remote using a third-party remote app.
SURE Universal Remote App
The SURE universal remote app is available only for Android users. It is an award-winning universal remote control app that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. The app supports all Smart TVs, including Element Smart TV.
- You can control several Smart TVs and media streamers using the Wi-Fi connection method.
- Controls legacy devices with the help of in-built IR or by purchasing and using Wi-Fi to IR converters.
- Accessing your smart home device using voice is possible with the help of SURE Voice Control.
Universal TV Remote
Element TV Remote control app is unavailable for iPhones, so you can download the Universal TV Remote app from Apple App Store. You can use this app for any smart TV. In addition, it has a premium yearly subscription, enabling ad-free app usage.
- To control your TV using this app, ensure your TV and iOS device are connected to the same WiFi network. Once connected to WiFi, open the app and choose TV from the list.
- It is compatible with all Element TV models. It looks like an original remote so it is easy to use.
Remote for Element TV
The Remote for Element TV app is designed to operate your Element TV using an Android smartphone. It has such an intriguing interface with a simplified design and easy-to-understand buttons.
- Free to use and doesn’t need any premium subscriptions.
- The buttons are grouped based on their functionality.
- Buttons vibrate while using the remote.
Remote Control for TV – All TV
Remote Control for TV is one of the best universal remote apps available on the Google Play Store. The remote app is free to install and use on your smartphone. However, to explore the premium features, you must purchase the subscription plan.
- The remote covers all the basic functions, including playback controls.
- Works with an IR blaster and thus eliminates the need for WiFi.
- A friendly interface ensures the users to use the app without complexity.
You can use the IR blaster remote apps to control your Element TV using a smartphone’s IR blaster.
Yes. If the universal remote app is compatible with Element Smart TV, it surely works with it.