How to Turn On Hisense TV Without Remote
- On RemoteNOW app – Select TV icon → Choose Device → Enter PIN → Tap Remote icon → Click Power button
- Android TV app – Search Devices → Select Device → Enter PIN → Control TV
- MiRemote App – Select TV icon → Press Power Button → Control TV
- Hisense Roku TV – Sign In Roku account → Click Devices icon → Select Device → Tap Remote icon →Click Power Button.
Hisense is a prominent home appliance and electronics manufacturer based out of China. It has a wide range of smart TVs in various sizes, from 32 to 80 inches. Notably, it consists of 4K Laser TVs that offer a peak brightness of 3000 lumens with the help of HDR technology. However, as it is an electronic device, the Hisense TV remote sometimes stops working. In such a situation, you shall find other ways to turn on Hisense TV without a remote.
Methods to Turn On Hisense TV Without a Remote
The Hisense smart TVs have multiple methods to turn on without a remote. We can do it either using the physical Power button on the TV. Or, try out the reliable Hisense TV remote apps on your smartphone.
How to Turn On TV Using the Physical Button
Most Hisense TVs will have the power button on the underside of the Hisense logo. Additionally, you can find buttons to change channels, adjust settings, or reduce volume. Finally, you can simply press and hold the Power button for about 5 seconds to turn on/off your Hisense TV.
How to Turn On TV Using Remote Apps
Hisense Smart TVs are either powered by an Android or Roku operating system. Depending on the operating system, install the appropriate remote controller app on your smartphone to control your TV.
RemoteNOW App [Android/iOS]
RemoteNOW is the official remote controller app for Hisense smart TV. Download this app for free on the Google Play Store and App Store. It also supports voice controls. Then, look at the devices that are compatible with the RemoteNOW app.
- Hisense Smart TV (2020)
- Q9 Series
- SX Series
- Q8 Series
- S8E Series
- S8 Series
- S5 Series
- S4 Series
- Hisense Smart TV (2019)
- R8 Series
- R7 Series
- R6 Series
- R5 Series
- R4 Series
- Hisense Smart TV (2018)
- P9 Series
- P8 Series
- P7 Series
- P6 Series
- P5 Series
Here are the steps to use the RemoteNOW app on Android or iOS devices.
1. Launch RemoteNOW and click the TV icon in the upper-left corner.
2. From the list of devices, choose your Hisense TV.
3. Enter the 4-digit PIN that appears on the TV screen. Tap OK.
4. Once it gets paired, click the Remote icon.
5. Click the Power button to turn off/on your Hisense TV.
Android TV Remote Service
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device to install the Android TV Remote service app.
Note: Before you begin, connect your Hisense TV to the same WiFi network as your device.
2. Open the Android TV Remote service app and search for devices.
3. Choose your Hisense TV from the list.
4. If prompted, enter the PIN code displayed on the TV screen.
5. Once connected, use this app as a remote control for Hisense TV.
1. Install the MiRemote App from the Play Store on your Android device.
2. Ensure the red light on the TV is lit.
3. Now, click on the TV icon on the remote app’s home screen.
4. Tap on the Power button by pointing the smartphone’s sensor towards the Hisense TV’s infrared sensor.
How to Turn on Hisense Roku TV without remote
If you have Hisense Roku TV, then you can follow this method. Also, don’t forget to connect your Hisense Roku TV and your smartphone to the same WiFi network.
1. Install the Roku – Official Remote Control app on your Android or iPhone device.
- For Android: Google Play
- For iOS: App Store
2. Open the Roku remote app.
3. Sign in with the Roku account using the associated credentials.
Note: If you haven’t created an account, follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Click on Devices at the bottom right and choose your Hisense TV.
5. If the remote pairing is successful, click the Remote tab to view the remote interface.
6. Lastly, click the Power button to turn it off. Again, press the power button to turn on the Hisense TV.
First, find the Hisense TV panel buttons, which are located under the bottom side of the Hisense logo. There you can see the volume up button. Press on it to increase the TV volume.
Firstly, locate the reset button pinhole on the backside of your Hisense TV. Then use a toothpick or paperclip to press the reset button and hold it for 20 seconds. This will reset your Hisense TV to factory defaults.
You can use the Physical buttons on Hisense TV to change TV channels, adjust the TV volume, and turn it on/off by pressing the power button.