How to Change Input on Hisense TV [With or Without Remote]
- Install the RemoteNOW app on Android or iOS to change the input source on Hisense Smart TV.
- Using Google TV app: Open Google TV → Connect smartphone and Hisense TV to the same WIFI network → Sign in to Google account → Tap Remote → Select Hisense TV → Use the remote interface to change input.
- Connect a Wireless Keyboard or Mouse to change the input on Hisense TV.
- Using the Roku app: Connect Hisense Roku TV and smartphone to the same WIFI → Open the Roku app → Click on Devices → Select Hisense Roku TV → Tap Remote → Press the Home button → Use directional keys to select and change input.
Hisense is the leading television brand that offers the best features at a low price. If you have purchased a new TV, you will be looking for the instructions to change the input on Hisense TV. Everyone will use the TV remote or physical buttons on the TV to change the source. Apart from that, there are other ways to change the input on Hisense TV without a remote. When the Hisense TV remote is not working or is lost, you shall try the methods below.
How to Change Input on Hisense TV Without Remote
Like turning on Hisense TV Without a Remote, you shall learn the best techniques to change the input source on Hisense Smart TV if the remote is not working.
Change Input on Hisense TV using RemoteNOW
RemoteNOW is an official remote controller app for Hisense Android TV. You should connect your smartphone and TV to the same WIFI network to control your Hisense TV with this app. With RemoteNOW, you can use both remote control buttons and voice commands. Once the remote interface appears, click the INPUT button and choose the desired input you want to change. The RemoteNOW app is available on the App Store and Google Play Store for free download.
Here is a list of Hisense TV models compatible with the RemoteNOW app.
|2021||U9G, U8G, U7G, A7G, A6G, A4G|
|2020||Q8, Q7, S8, SX, S5, S4|
|2019||R4, R5, R6, R7, R8|
|2018||P5, P6, P7, P8, P9|
Change Input on Hisense TV using Google TV App
Google TV is an application that lets you virtually control any Hisense Android TV. This app is compatible with Android and iOS devices. Follow the instructions to change the input on Hisense TV using the Google TV app.
2. Connect your smartphone to the same WIFI network as your Hisense TV.
3. Open the Google TV app.
4. Sign in to your Google account, which should be the same as your Hisense TV.
5. Click the Remote button at the bottom right.
6. Then click Scan for devices and select your Hisense TV.
7. Proceed with the screen instructions to complete the remote pairing.
8. Finally, use the remote control to change the Hisense TV input.
📌 Google TV supports Google Assistant, allowing you to use voice commands. To change the input from AV to HDMI, press the Google Assistant icon and say the command, “OK, Google, change the input to HDMI.”
Change Input on Hisense TV using Physical Buttons
Hitting the TV input key is the easiest way to change the source on Hisense TV. You can locate the physical buttons on the left or right edge or underside of the Hisense logo. If you have Hisense Roku TV, the buttons will be on the left or right on the backside. Press the INPUT button once to view the list of sources. Then select the desired input source. With the Volume buttons, you can highlight an option.
Change Input on Hisense TV using Keyboard or Mouse
Connect a wireless keyboard or mouse to your Hisense TV to control using a secondary device. Therefore, you can search for any content using the keypad buttons and browse apps with a mouse pointer. Similarly, you can change the input on Hisense TV. From the home screen of Hisense TV, scroll down and select the Inputs option. Further, choose the input from the list of sources. You shall purchase a Logitech K600 TV keyboard with a built-in integrated touchpad for easy navigation.
How to Change Input on Hisense Roku TV Without Remote
For Hisense Roku TVs, you can use the Roku app to change the input without using a remote. Here are the guidelines.
2. Search for Roku – Official Remote Control and install the app.
3. Launch the Roku app and sign in to your Roku account.
4. Click on Devices. It will start searching for devices.
5. Select your Hisense Roku TV to connect.
6. Next, click the Remote tab at the bottom.
7. Select the Home button on the remote interface.
8. Then, use the directional keys to highlight the input.
9. Click OK to switch to that.
Note: You shall learn to Change Input on Sony TV With/Without a Remote.
How to Change Input on Hisense TV With Remote
1. Take your Hisense TV remote and press the Source button at the top.
2. Press the Up or Down arrow keys to select the input source.
3. Lastly, click OK to change the input.
Frequently Asked Questions
Select the physical power button on Hisense Roku TV and press and hold on it until the TV is turned on.
You can buy the Hisense TV universal remote online using e-commerce sites like Amazon and Walmart.