Universal Remote Control Codes for Hisense TV
- Manual Method– Turn on TV → Press TV button → Tap Setup button → Enable Learning Mode → Enter Code → Press Power button → TV turns off
- Code Search method – Turn on TV → Press Setup button → Enter 991 → Hold Power & Channel button → Release button (TV turns off)
- Without codes – Turn on TV → Press Device button → Press Channel button → Tap up & down button → Press Power button → Click Device button → Save code
Hisense is predominantly prevalent in offering inexpensive televisions with better configurations. It is impressive to get vibrant colors, good brightness, and better picture quality at an affordable cost. You can still use universal remotes even if you have missed the remote or found it defective. For this purpose, you should know the valid Hisense TV remote codes to program it. You can also check the user manual of your TV to find the suitable code for your device.
3-Digit Remote Codes
Hisense TV 4-Digit Remote Codes
Hisense TV 5-Digit Remote Codes
GE Universal Remote Codes For Hisense TV
The above codes will not work with old version GE remotes. Therefore, you can use the following codes.
DirecTV Remote Codes For Hisense TV
You should use these codes if you have RC71, RC72, and RC73.
Xfinity Remote Codes For Hisense TV
Onn Remote Codes For Hisense TV
Hisense Roku TV Remote Codes
How to Program Universal Remote to Hisense TV
There are many ways to program the universal remote to Hisense TV, which is easier than expected.
1. Initially, switch the TV and point the universal remote to your TV.
2. Using the universal remote, click the TV button first, and then press the SETUP button.
3. The learning mode is now enabled on the universal remote so it can detect nearby Hisense TVs.
4. Refer to the above remote codes, and enter the 4-digit code once the LED light begins to flash.
5. When you get the suitable code, the light will blink once. Repeat the same steps if the code is invalid and try alternate codes.
6. Press and hold the Power button. If the programming is successful, it will turn off our TV.
Using Code Search Method
1. First, turn on your TV using the physical button.
2. Then press and hold the SETUP button. Enter the code 991 using the number pad.
3. Press and hold the Power and Channel Up buttons simultaneously.
Note: It will automatically detect the correct code and pair your remote to the TV.
4. Release these buttons once the TV is turned off.
That’s it. You have successfully programmed the Universal remote to Hisense TV.
How to Program Universal Remote Without Code
1. Use the panel key to switch on your TV.
2. Press and hold the Device button for about 3-5 seconds.
Note: You can press either CBL, TV, or DVD button based on your preference.
3. Once you see the LED light on the remote, press the CH+ and CH- buttons simultaneously.
4. Press the Up and Down buttons one after another until the device is turned off.
5. After it gets turned off, click the Power button on the remote to turn on your TV.
6. At last, press the Device button to save the code.
How to Select Remote Code on Hisense TV [Old Models]
1. At first, switch on the TV and the receiver.
2. Take your TV/dish remote and press and hold the Clear TV button.
3. Hold still until the 4 light starts blinking.
4. Next, select a code and press the Pound button.
5. Finally, press the Power button to switch off your TV.
Switch on your Hisense TV using the physical button. Then press and hold the SETUP button for about 3 seconds. Now, enter 911. Press and hold the Power and Channel Up buttons together to automatically search for the code.
0073, 0182, and 0216 are the remote codes for the One-For-All remote for Hisense TV.