How to Change Input on Sharp TV Without Remote
- Using Physical Buttons: Press the Power button → Input button → Use channel or Volume button → Input menu → Select Input → Press Input twice to confirm.
- Access Cable Mode: Long press the Power button → Click the Input button → Select Cable mode → Press the Input button multiple times → Choose the Input.
- Using Remote Control For Sharp TV App: Install Remote Control For Sharp TV → Connect your phone and Sharp TV to the same WiFi network → Open Remote Control For Sharp TV → Choose your remote model → Click the Menu option → Tap Settings → Select Input → Click OK.
- Change Input on Sharp Roku TV: Connect Sharp Roku TV and phone to the same WiFi → Open The Roku App → Click Devices → Tap Remote → Press Home → Settings → TV Inputs → Select Input → Click OK.
- Using USB Mouse: Connect the USB mouse to Sharp TV → Turn it ON → Press the Input icon → Select Input.
Sharp TV has multiple HDMI and USB ports to connect external devices such as USB drives, Chromecast, gaming consoles, streaming devices, etc. It is possible to connect your Sharp TV to the desired input with or without using a remote. If your Sharp TV remote is not working or it has been lost, you can change the input on your TV without the remote controller using the below guidelines.
How to Change Input on Sharp TV Without Remote
Here are the possible ways to change the input on Sharp TV if your remote is not in working condition.
- Using the Physical Buttons
- With Cable Mode
- Using Remote Apps
- Using USB Mouse
Use Physical Buttons to Change Input on Sharp TV
1. Initially, turn on your Sharp smart TV by pressing the Power button.
2. Press the Menu button on the side of your TV.
3. Use the Channel button to navigate up or down the list and the Volume buttons to move right or left of the option. Press the Input button for selecting an option.
4. Navigate to Input options, highlight the Source you want, and press the Input button.
Use Cable Mode to Change Input on Sharp TV
1. Switch on your TV by pressing the Power button on the bottom left side of your Sharp TV.
2. Press the Input button on its physical buttons port. It will change the Input mode from Cable mode.
3. If your TV is already in the Input mode, you need not press the Input button.
4. Otherwise, press the Input button frequently until you see the Input mode on your TV Screen.
5. Finally, choose the Input that you want to switch.
Use the Remote App to Change Input on Sharp Smart TV
You can use the Sharp TV Remote App to control your Sharp TV without a remote controller. As Sharp TV is available in Android OS and Roku OS, you need to use the corresponding remote apps to switch the input.
For Sharp Android TV
1. Go to the Play Store and install Remote Control For Sharp TV on your Android smartphone.
2. Connect your smartphone and your TV to the same WiFi network connection.
3. Open the Remote Control For Sharp TV on your phone.
4. Select the Remote Model from the list of options.
3. Tap on the Power icon to turn on your TV.
4. After that, navigate to the menu option on the home screen of your TV and click on it using the directional keys.
5. From the menu list, select the Settings option.
6. Choose the Input option and then click OK to confirm.
Important Note: You can also use this app without WiFi if your smartphone has an IR blaster.
For Sharp Roku TV
1. Connect your Sharp Roku TV to the same WiFi network as your smartphone.
2. Install The Roku Remote App on your Android or iOS device from the respective app store.
3. Open The Roku App on your smartphone and sign in to your Roku account.
4. Tap Devices at the bottom right corner and select your Sharp Roku TV from the list.
5. Once connected, click the Remote icon to access the remote interface.
6. Press the Home button, go to Settings, and select TV Inputs.
7. Use directional keys to highlight the input and press the OK button to select it.
Connect the USB Mouse to Change Input on Sharp TV
1. Connect the USB mouse to your Sharp TV’s external USB port.
2. Press the physical power button to turn on your Sharp TV without a remote.
3. When the mouse pointer appears, click the Input icon near Settings.
4. Click the Input you want to switch from the list of sources.
Buy a Universal Remote
If you can’t able to use physical buttons or if you don’t have an internet connection, no need to worry. You can buy a new universal remote to control your Sharp TV that would be useful forever. It is cheaper than original remotes and you can buy it online on e-commerce sites like Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart.
Yes, you can change HDMI on your Sharp Aquos TV without a remote using the Physical buttons on your smart TV.