How to Change Input on Panasonic TV Without Remote
- Press the TV/AV input button on the Panasonic TV to change the input.
- Using Panasonic TV Remote 2 App: Open Panasonic TV Remote 2 → Select your Panasonic TV → Choose the Remote Control option → Go to Menu → Setup → Display settings/customization → Input labels → Select the Input.
- Connect a wired/wireless keyboard to change the input on Panasonic TV without a remote.
- Press the TV/AV button on the remote to change the input with the remote.
The majority of Panasonic TVs have 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports. So you easily connect your DVD/Blu-ray player, satellite/cable box, streaming device, or gaming console. Like changing the Vizio TV input, you can follow the methods below to change the input on Panasonic TV without a remote. So, even if your TV remote is not working, you shall still control the TV.
How to Change Input on Panasonic Viera TV using TV Buttons
If the Panasonic TV remote is not working, use the physical buttons to control your TV. You can find the buttons on the backside, left, or right side of the Panasonic TV. To change the input, you need to press the TV or AV button. On the TV screen, you will see the list of input sources. Further, press the Volume keys to highlight and select the desired source.
How to Change Input using the Panasonic TV Remote 2 App
Panasonic TV Remote 2 is an official remote control app for Panasonic TV. It is available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for free download. You shall use this app to control your Panasonic TV and change the input.
1. Install the Panasonic TV Remote 2 app on your smartphone or tablet.
- For Android: Google Play Store
- For iOS: App Store
2. Connect your Android or iOS device to the same WIFI network as your Panasonic TV.
3. Open the Panasonic TV Remote 2 app.
4. Skip the welcome message by clicking the Close option.
5. It will start searching for Panasonic Viera TVs.
6. Select your Panasonic TV from the devices list.
7. After it gets connected, you can access the Remote Control from the menu.
📌 Press the Menu button → Setup → Display settings/customization → Input labels → Select the Input.
How to Change Input on Old Panasonic TV using Keyboard/Mouse
You can easily connect a wired or wireless keyboard if you have dedicated USB ports on your Panasonic TV. It is suggested to use a keyboard with a built-in touchpad for quick navigation. It is recommended the Logitech K600 TV Keyboard is for both entertainment and professional purpose. You can comfortably sit on your sofa and operate from a 15-meter range.
Note: You can even check out the article that deals with the Panasonic TV Universal Remote Codes.
How to Change Input on Panasonic TV using a Third-Party App
TV Remote for Panasonic (Smart) is an unofficial remote control app developed by Spikes Labs. The app works either using a WIFI network or using an IR blaster from your smartphone. In addition, this app includes features like voice controls, a built-in media player, DLNA mirroring, etc. You should connect your Panasonic TV and smartphone to the same WIFI network. You can download this app for free from the Google Play Store.
How to Change Input on Panasonic TV With Remote
1. Press the Input/Source button on the Panasonic TV remote.
📌 You can either click on the TV or AV button.
2. The list of inputs gets displayed on the TV screen.
3. Press the directional arrow keys to select the desired input.
4. Click on OK to switch to the selected input.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use the physical buttons on the backside or the edges of the Panasonic TV. With those buttons, you can turn your TV on/off, go to the menu, change TV channels, or adjust the volume.
Simply press the AV button to open the input options menu. Then highlight the input you want to choose by clicking the Up and Down buttons. Press the OK button to confirm the choice.