Universal Remote Codes for Vizio TV With Programming Guide
Buying a universal remote is the best choice if the Vizio TV remote sensor is not working. The universal remote is much cheaper than the Vizio SmartCast TV Remote which costs $19.99. However, you need to program a universal remote to your Vizio TV with or without remote codes to use it. Besides TV, you can program a universal remote to the Vizio soundbar and Blu-Ray player.
In this article, you will find the remote codes for Vizio TV, soundbar, and Blu-Ray player and learn to program a universal remote.
Universal Remote Codes For Vizio TV
Here is a complete list of 2, 3, 4, and 5-digit Vizio TV remote codes for all universal remote brands.
5 Digit Remote Codes
4 Digit Remote Codes
3 Digit Remote Codes
2 Digit Remote Codes
Vizio Soundbar Remote Codes
If the Vizio soundbar remote is not working, you can use a universal remote to control it by programming with these codes.
|4 Digit Remote Code||5 Digit Remote Code|
Vizio Blu-Ray Remote Codes
For programming a universal remote to a Vizio Blu-Ray player, you can use this 5-digit remote code.
How to Program a Universal Remote to Vizio TV Without Code
1. Turn on the Vizio TV and aim the universal remote at the TV sensor.
2. Press and hold the SET and 0 buttons on the universal remote at a time.
3. Then press the Power button if the LED indicator light turns red.
4. Continuously press and release the Power button until the TV is turned off.
5. If the TV is turned off, the remote code is identified.
6. Press the Power button again to turn on the TV/
7. Next, press the Enter and OK buttons at a time to store the code.
How to Program Universal Remote to Vizio TV Using Code Search
1. First, turn on your TV by clicking the power button of your Vizio TV.
2. Point the Vizio Universal TV remote to face the TV or other devices.
3. Press the TV button once and click the Setup button. By doing so, the remote control will enter the Learning Mode.
4. Identify the code that works for your brand from the above codes.
5. If you enter the right code, the remote indicator light will blink 4 times on the remote. Now, try out the codes that are mentioned above. The light will go off when you get the correct code.
6. If the code is wrong, repeat the process until you get the suitable remote code.
Note: Alternatively, you can use the Vizio TV universal remote App to control the TV using an Android smartphone.
11758, 13758, 12757, 10885, 11756, 10864, 12707, 11499, and 13358 are the remote codes for DirecTV.
0156, 0057, 0080, 0012, 0338, 0227, 0132, 0155, 0005, 0009, 0050, 0004, and 0134 are the LG universal remote codes.
Yes. You can refer to the guide on How to program a GE universal remote to pair it with the Vizio TV using codes.
You can go through our article on the RCA TV universal remote codes to find a suitable code for your Vizio TV.