How to Install JVC Smart TV Remote App on Android and iPhone
- Using Remote for JVC Smart TV App: Open Play Store → Search for Remote for JVC Smart TV → Install and Open Remote for JVC Smart TV → Select Remote Model → Follow the on-screen instructions → Start using the remote.
- Using The Roku App: Open Play Store or App Store → Search for The Roku App → Install and Open The Roku App → Click Devices → Select JVC Roku TV → Click Remote → Start controlling your TV.
In this modern world, you don’t need to be dependent on a physical remote for controlling your JVC TV. Because you can use the remote app to control your Smart TV if JVC TV remote is not working. If you have JVC Roku TV, you can directly install The Roku App to control your TV from an Android or iPhone. Those with JVC Android TVs can install and use third-party remote apps that are available in the Google Play Store.
Key Features of the JVC Smart TV Remote App
- It features a user-friendly interface for easy access.
- Search or add channels using The Roku App.
- Adjust the volume or change the TV channels.
- You can even change the input without using a remote.
- It allows you to control multiple JVC TVs with one application.
How to Install and Use Remote for JVC Smart TV App
The Remote for JVC Smart TV app allows you to control your TV using your Android smartphone. You’ll be provided with different remote models from which you can choose the one that works with your TV. You can use this remote app to control your TV in two ways. The first is using an infrared sensor, and the second is using the same WiFi network.
. Install the Remote for JVC Smart TV app on your Android phone.
. Then, launch the app and wait for it to load.
. Now select your remote model by navigating through the list of options provided.
. Click the required remote, and the remote will begin to download.
. If your Smart TV is connected to the same WiFi network, it will be displayed. Click on the remote keys to control the TV.
. If your TV is not a Smart TV, select the red box containing the message My device is not smart; let me use the infra-red remote. After selecting, proceed by clicking the Exit option to exit the smart remote connection process. Upon exiting, the selected remote will be displayed. Finally, point your remote to the TV and control it.
Note: To control JVC TV without WiFi, you should have an Android smartphone with an IR blaster.
Alternatively, you can use the following apps to control JVC smart TV.
- Remote Control for JVC TV – It is available in the Play Store, making it easy for the users to install and use. But it works only with the help of an internet connection.
- Remote for JVC TV – This app is also available in the Play Store, but it requires a smartphone having an IR blaster. Further, you need to use the remote app in a direct line of sight.
How to Install and Use The Roku App to Control JVC Roku TV
You can use The Roku App to control JVC Roku TVs since it is based on the Roku operating system. It is officially available in the Play Store and App Store for Android and iOS devices respectively.
. Install The Roku App on your smartphone from the Google Play Store or App Store.
. Connect your JVC Roku TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
. Tap the Devices option available in the bottom right corner of the screen.
. Select your JVC Roku TV from the devices and tap the Remote icon below the TV name.
. Now, we can use the remote keys to control your JVC Roku TV.
Note: If The Roku App is not working, try restarting your device and check whether you have updated JVC Roku TV and the remote app to the latest version.
Alternate Remote Apps to Control JVC Smart TV
Both the App Store and Play Store have several reliable third-party remote applications. However, not all remote apps are compatible with all the Smart TVs; some would require an IR blaster in the device. So, ensure to select the right application that works for your TV. Most of these apps suit well for JVC LCD, LED, and HDTVs.
Other JVC Smart TV Remote Apps for Android
JVC TV Remote – This smartphone application would require a built-in IR blaster and is available in the Play Store. You can use this remote app to control JVC LCD TV models like EM37T.
Universal TV Remote Control – This app is compatible with both Smart and non-smart TV. It is available in the Play Store, but choose a device with an IR emitter to control the regular TV.
SURE Universal Remote App – It is an award-winning remote application that allows us to share files between the Phone and TV. The Sure Remote App is also natively available in the Play Store.
You can use either use the remote app or physical buttons to control JVC Smart TV without a remote.