How to Setup and Use JVC Smart TV Remote App
Have you misplaced or damaged your JVC Smart TV remote? Or do you simply need to control your JVC Smart TV using your Remote app? If these are the cases, we are here to let you know how to control JVC Smart TV without a remote. So, you can generally control your JVC Smart TV using remote control app. Depending on your smartphone’s OS, these apps are available in either the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. So, you can easily control your TV by using the aspects of your smartphone, including the touch screen and motion sensors.
Remote Control for the JVC Smart TV App
As the name implies, the Remote Control for JVC Smart TV app available in the Play Store allows you to control your TV using your Android smartphone. You’ll be provided with different remote models from which you can choose the one that works with your TV. You can use this JVC Smart TV Remote app to control your TV in two ways. The first is using an infrared sensor, and the second is using the same Wi-Fi connection between your devices.
. Firstly, download the app from Play Store on your Android phone.
. Then, launch the app and wait for it to load.
. Now select your remote model by navigating through the list of options provided.
. Click the required remote, and the remote will begin to download.
. If your TV is a smart TV connected to the same network, it will be displayed on the screen. Click on the apt remote to control the TV.
. If your TV is not a Smart TV, select the red box containing the message My device is not smart; let me use the infra-red remote. After selecting, proceed by clicking the Exit option to exit the smart remote connection process. Upon exiting, the selected remote will be displayed. Finally, point your remote to the TV and control it.
To use the infrared mode, you should own an Android phone with the in-built infrared sensor.
Alternatively, similar apps are available in the store to control JVC smart TV.
- Remote Control for JVC TV – It is available in Play Store, making it easy for the users to install and use to control the device without an IR sensor.
- Remote for JVC TV – This application is available in Play Store, but the smartphone must have an inbuilt IR blaster, and the remote should be in line with the TV’s receiver.
JVC Roku TV Remote App
You can use the Roku Official Remote Control app with JVC Smart TVs having Roku operating system. The Roku app is user-friendly and simplifies operating your TV using Android or iOS smartphones.
. Download the Roku Remote Control app from Google Play Store or Apple App store, depending on your mobile OS.
. Connect your devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
. Tap the Devices option available in the bottom right corner of the screen.
. Select your TV from the list of devices and tap the Remote icon below the TV name.
. Now, we can tap on the Power button on the remote to turn on the JVC Roku TV.
If your Roku TV Remote app is not working, try restarting your devices and check whether the device software is up to date and on the same Wi-Fi connection.
Android TV Remote App
The Android TV Remote App is a universal remote app that can control various smart TV or Android TV using a SmartPhone. It helps us control the device by using voice assistance as well.
. Download and install the Android TV remote app from the native stores of the Smartphone.
- Android TV Remote Control App for iOS device, available in the App Store.
- Android TV Remote Service App is available on the Play Store for Android devices.
. Launch the Android TV app and click on the Accept& Continue option.
. Now, click on the Continue option and select the Allow option to access the app.
. From the list of devices, click on the TV you wish to pair and note the PIN on the screen.
. Enter the PIN on the mobile app. By doing so, both the devices will be connected.
. Now, we can control the TV using the remote app.
Alternative JVC Smart TV Remote Apps
Both the App Store and Play Store have several reliable third-party remote applications. However, not all remote apps are compatible with all the Smart TVs; some would require an IR blaster in the device. So, ensure to select the apt application that works for your TV.
Other JVC Smart TV Remote Apps for Android
- JVC TV Remote – This Smartphone application would require a built-in IR blaster and is available in the Play Store.
- Universal TV Remote Control – This App is compatible with both Smart and regular TV. It is available in the Play Store, but choose a device with an IR sensor to control the regular TV.
- SURE Universal Remote App – It is an award-winning remote application that allows us to share files between the Phone and TV. It is available in the Play Store.
Other JVC Smart TV Remote Apps for iOS
- Universal Remote TV Smart – The Universal Remote app can also be used to control smart TVs and is available in App Store for all iOS devices.
- Android TV – This remote can help us control most of the Smart TV that works on Android OS and is available in the App Store.
Most of the apps mentioned above also support TV, including JVC EM32TS, JVS EM37TS, and many more JVC smart TV models.
- How to reset the DirecTV remote
- How to program Spectrum remote to the TV
- How to setup and use Panasonic TV remote app
The Vizio Smart TV remote apps for iPhone devices include Android TV, Universal Remote TV Smart, Roku Official Remote Control, and so on.
First, connect your Vizio Smart TV and smartphone to the same network. Then, clear the cache of the app. In case of IR feature usage, ensure that the phone has an IR blaster and the TV has IR connectivity. Finally, try restarting your devices.