Coby TV Remote Codes | How to Program Coby TV Remote
You must purchase the universal remote if your Coby TV remote is not working. Because Coby TV stopped manufacturing in June 2013 due to financial issues. For programming any Coby TV universal remote, it is mandatory to know the remote codes for Coby TV and instructions to program the remote. The section may look similar to universal remote codes for Vizio TV.
5 Digit Remote Codes
4 Digit Remote Codes
3 Digit Remote Codes for Coby TV
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Coby TV
Note: Check out the Seiki TV Codes for Universal Remote and the programming instructions.
Magnavox Remote Codes for Coby TV
How to Program Universal Remote to Coby TV Using Code Search
1. Press the Coby TV power button to turn it on.
2. Next, press and hold the SETUP button to enable Learning Mode on the remote.
3. Enter the code 9-9-1 using the remote number pad.
4. Further, press and hold the Power button followed by pressing the Channel Up button.
📌 Hold these buttons until your Coby TV is turning off.
5. You have successfully programmed the universal remote if your TV has turned off.
How to Program Universal Remote to Coby TV Manually
1. Switch on your Coby TV.
2. On the universal remote, press the TV button.
3. Further, click the SETUP button and check whether the remote indicator light flashes.
💡 If that happens, the remote has enabled the Learning Mode to enter the code.
4. Refer to the user manual and enter the correct code.
5. Next, point the remote to the TV and press and hold the Power button.
6. If the Coby TV has turned off, release the Power button.
Note: If you don’t want to rely on the physical universal remote controller, you shall setup and use Seiki TV Remote App.
How to Program Universal Remote to Coby TV Without Codes
1. Turn on your Coby TV by pressing the Power button on the TV.
2. Then press and hold the TV button for about 3 seconds.
💡 If the LED light on the remote starts blinking, it is ready for pairing.
3. Aim the remote to your Coby TV and press the CH+ and CH- buttons.
4. Following that, click the Up and Down buttons until it turns off the Coby TV.
📌 It will search for the right code to connect with your TV.
5. If the code is identified, your Coby TV will turn off automatically.
6. Press the Power button to turn on your TV.
7. Save the remote code by pressing the device button.
💡 Your Coby TV’s LED light will blink twice if the code has been saved.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can refer to the programming guide above to program any universal remote to Coby TV. There are three methods to program the remote: Code Search, Manual Method, and Without Codes.
Coby CRC-02 8 in 1 universal remote is available on Amazon at an affordable cost.