How to Program Spectrum Remote to TV [All Devices]
Spectrum TV is a cable TV provider to watch over thousands of on-demand content and live TV channels. It has more than 125 channels, and 85,000+ movies and TV show titles. Moreover, it allows the subscribers to access all their features using the Spectrum TV app. If you have purchased a Spectrum TV, you will get a user guide to program Spectrum Remote to TV or other devices. If you could not identify the remote’s model number, open the battery socket to get it and proceed with the programming process.
How to Program Spectrum Remote to TV Using Auto-Search
1. Turn on the TV that you want to program.
2. From your Spectrum remote, press and hold the Menu and Ok buttons together until the Input button blinks twice.
3. Next, tap the TV Power and see whether the input button lights up solid.
4. Point the remote at your TV and then press and hold the Up arrow button.
5. Release the Up arrow if the device has turned off. By doing so, your remote should store the code for further access.
How to Set up Spectrum Remote to Various TV Brands
Multiple popular brands offer Smart TV with various features, making them unique from the others. So, it’s better to know how to pair different devices with Spectrum Universal Remote.
1. Turn on your TV that you wish to program the Spectrum remote.
2. Press the Menu and Ok buttons until the Input button starts blinking twice.
3. Press the TV Power button and release it once.
4. Note down the digit of a TV brand that matches your TV. Further, press and hold the suitable digit key.
- Insignia/Dynex – 1
- LG/Zenith – 2
- Panasonic – 3
- Philips/Magnavox – 4
- RCA/TCL – 5
- Samsung – 6
- Sharp – 7
- Sony – 8
- Toshiba – 9
- Vizio – 0
6. Lastly, release the digit key once the TV has turned off.
Spectrum Remote TV Codes
|Dynex: 12049, 11463||Insignia: 12049, 11423, 11564, 10171, 10463, 11204, 11326, 11385, 11517, 11641, 11660, 11892, 11963, 12417, 12751||JVC: 10650, 11774, 10463, 11923, 12321, 13393|
|LG: 11423, 10178, 10017, 10442, 12864, 1286||Magnavox: 11454, 12597, 10051, 10802, 11198, 11365, 11913, 11963, 11990, 13623||Mitsubishi: 11250, 10178, 10150, 11797|
|Philips: 11867, 11454, 12597, 11394, 10171, 12622, 13623||Samsung: 12051, 10650, 10178, 10060, 10766, 10814, 11959, 13993||Sharp: 12360, 12402, 13867|
|Sony: 10810, 11685||STCL: 12434, 11756||Toshiba: 11524, 10156, 10650, 10060, 10154, 11343, 11369, 11704, 11935, 11959, 12684|
|Vizio: 11758, 12707, 10864, 11756, 10885||Westinghouse: 11712, 13470, 13579, 12397, 10451, 10885, 10890, 11282, 12293, 13094, 13382, 13908||Zenith: 11423, 10178, 10017, 10463, 11661, 11365|
Program Spectrum Remote to TV Using Remote Setup Codes
1. Initially, turn on your TV to start programming the Spectrum remote.
2. Press the Menu and Ok buttons on your remote until the Input key blinks twice.
3. Enter the first code of your brand from the above list. The Input key will blink twice for confirmation.
4. Check the volume and power functions to test the remote control. If everything is perfect, your setup is finished.
5. If the keys are not functioning, repeat steps 2 to 4 by entering the second or consecutive codes.
Pair Spectrum Remote via Radio Frequency
1. Tap the Menu button on the remote.
2. Click on Settings & Support from the left sidebar displayed on the TV.
3. Next, select Support from the options.
4. Click Remote Control from the list of tiles.
5. Finally, choose the RF Pair New Remote.
Continue with the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing of the Spectrum remote using Radio Frequency.
As we know, several popular brands exist, including Samsung TV, Vizio TV, Roku TV, and TCL TV. Fortunately, all the above brands are compatible with the Spectrum Universal Remote. So, you can connect the remote and the device using the auto search method or the remote codes.
Yes. Download the Spectrum Access app from Google Play or App Store for free.
First, hold the TV button for a few seconds. At the same time, press the OK button and hold for 1 second. Then release both buttons together. Finally, press and hold the Delete button for 3 seconds to reset your spectrum remote.