How to Turn On Panasonic TV Without Remote [Possible Ways]
- Press and hold the Power key of the TV to turn it on without a remote.
- Panasonic TV Remote 2: Open the Panasonic TV Remote 2 app → Select Panasonic TV → Click the Remote Control → Tap the Power button.
- Using Nintendo Switch: Pair Nintendo Switch and TV with a dock → Settings → System Settings → TV Settings → Enable Match TV Power State → Done.
- Using Xbox One: Power On Xbox → TV and OneGuide → Device Control → Select Panasonic TV → Automatic → B button → Xbox One turns on and turns off my devices → Done.
- Using PlayStation 4: Connect PS4 and TV using the HDMI cable → Settings → System Settings → Mark the Enable HDMI Device Link → Done.
- Using Remote for Panasonic TV App: Launch Play Store → Enter Remote for Panasonic TV → Install → Open → Select Panasonic TV → Press Power button to turn on/off.
- Using Panasonic Smart TV Remote App: Launch Play Store → Enter Panasonic Smart TV Remote → Install → Open → Select Remote Type → Choose Remote Model → Press Power button.
- Purchase a new universal remote to control multiple Panasonic TVs at once.
At times, the Panasonic TV remote may not be working due to drained batteries, defective IR emitter, etc. So, it is advisable to learn the alternate ways to turn on your Panasonic TV without a remote. The easiest way to turn on Panasonic TV is to press the physical power button which is located on the back or right side of your TV. If you couldn’t find physical buttons, you can use the official or unofficial third-party remote apps to control your TV from a smartphone.
How to Turn On Panasonic TV Without Remote
If your Panasonic remote is malfunctioning, you can try any of the below methods to switch on your television.
Use the Physical Button to Turn on Panasonic TV
The physical power button is very useful to switch on/off your television if the Panasonic remote is not working. These buttons help in modifying settings, adjusting the volume, and changing the input on Panasonic TV without a remote. Look for the power button on the back left or right side of the Panasonic TV. Press and hold the POWER button for a few seconds to turn on your TV. Some Panasonic TV models will have the power button as an O/I sign.
Use the Remote App to Turn on Panasonic TV
You shall install and use the Panasonic TV remote app to turn on your television from a smartphone.
1. Go to the Google Play Store or App Store and search for Panasonic TV Remote 2.
Tip: Make sure to connect your Panasonic TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the Panasonic Remote 2 app.
3. From the list of Viera TVs, select your Panasonic Viera TV.
4. Once selected, click the Remote Control option from the sidebar. For more options, swipe the screen right or left.
5. Press the Power icon when you press the hamburger menu.
6. Press the Power button again to turn on your Panasonic TV.
Note: Just like turning it on, you can also connect Panasonic TV to WIFI without a remote controller.
Use Third-Party Apps to Turn on Panasonic TV
In addition, there are some third-party apps for Panasonic TV. These apps will help if you can’t be able to access the official remote app. However, it requires your smartphone to have an IR blaster to send infrared signals to the Panasonic TV.
Remote for Panasonic TV
1. Launch the Play Store app on your Android smartphone.
2. Type Remote for Panasonic TV in the search field.
3. Select the respective application from the list.
4. Click on the Install option to begin the installation process.
5. After the installation, tap on the Open button to launch the app.
6. Then the pop-up window appears that searches for the device to be connected.
7. Select the Panasonic TV from the list of devices.
8. Now you can turn on your TV with a remote application.
Panasonic Smart TV Remote
1. Open the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Type Panasonic Smart TV Remote in the search field.
3. Tap on the Install option to begin the installation process.
4. Then launch the application on your smartphone.
5. Select the required remote type and select the remote model.
7. Thus you can use the remote application to turn on your TV.
Use a Gaming Console to Turn on Panasonic TV
If you have connected any of the gaming consoles to your Panasonic TV, you can switch on the TV by modifying some settings.
1. Pair the Nintendo Switch with your Panasonic TV using the dock.
2. Launch Settings and choose the System Settings option.
3. Then select the TV settings option.
4. Click on the Match TV Power State and enable it.
From now onwards, turning on Nintendo Switch will also turn on the Panasonic TV.
1. Power on your Xbox and ensure it is connected to your Panasonic TV.
2. Go to Settings and click on the TV and OneGuide option.
3. Select the Device Control and choose the Panasonic TV name.
4. Tap on the Automatic option.
5. Hit the B button and select Xbox One turns on and turns off my devices.
6. Now, if you turn on your Xbox One, it will automatically switch on your TV.
1. Connect PS4 and Panasonic TV with the HDMI cable.
2. Now, go to Settings and choose System Settings.
3. Mark the Enable HDMI Device Link option.
4. Now if you turn on the PS4, your TV will be turned on automatically.
Buy a Universal Remote
Universal Remote is a good replacement that you should have for your TV. However, you need to know Panasonic TV remote codes for programming. These remotes are available at a very low price on Amazon. If you don’t mind the budget, you shall purchase Sofabaton and Logitech universal remotes, which can control entertainment devices and smart home appliances. Suppose you want to buy a universal remote for your Panasonic SmartTV alone, here are the top recommendations.
- SIUMAL Universal Remote Control for Panasonic Television
- Gvirtue Universal Replacement Remote for Panasonic Television
- AULCMEET New Universal Remote for Panasonic Television
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Panasonic TV will not turn on if the cables have been damaged or improper connection. Check whether the cable is properly inserted into the source and if there is no damage. Sometimes, your TV won’t turn on if there is a problem with the power switch.
The physical buttons like Input, Volume, Power, and Menu are located on the back left or right side of the Panasonic TV. Some Panasonic TVs will have a Power icon or O/I sign.
To select an option on Panasonic TV, you can press the Menu button on your TV panel.
Press the volume button on your TV or the remote app to increase or decrease the volume.