How to Install and Use Westinghouse TV Remote App
- Using Westinghouse Roku TV Remote App: Connect phone and TV on the same WIFI → Install the app → Launch it → Select Westinghouse Roku TV → Done.
- Using Google TV Remote App: Install the app → Connect phone and TV on same WIFI → Launch it → Sign in → Connect TV → Choose Westinghouse TV → Enter pair code → Done.
- Using Westinghouse TV Remote App: Go to Play Store → Enter Westinghouse TV Remote → Install → Launch → Select Westinghouse TV model → Done.
- Using TV Remote-Universal Control: Launch Play Store → Type Westinghouse TV Remote → Install → Open→ Select Westinghouse TV → Done.
- Using Westinghouse Smart TV Remote: Open Play Store → Enter Westinghouse TV Remote → Install → Open→ Select Remote type and model → Choose Westinghouse TV → Done.
If the Westinghouse TV remote is not working after replacing the batteries, the remote may be defective. In this case, you can either buy a replacement remote for Westinghouse TV or use the remote app to control it virtually. In most cases, third-party remote apps work with the help of a smartphone’s IR blaster. For using apps like Google TV and The Roku App as a remote, you need to connect your Westinghouse TV to the same WiFi network as your Android or iOS device.
Key Features of Westinghouse TV Remote App
- The application is free to use on both Android and iOS devices.
- It features a user-friendly interface making it more convenient.
- Also, the remote app has similar features to the original remote.
- It also lets you change the settings on your Westinghouse TV.
- You can adjust the volume, change channels, turn on/off the TV, etc.
How to Install and Use the Westinghouse TV Remote App
Westinghouse Smart TVs are available in various operating systems. Hence, you can select and use the appropriate remote app to control your Westinghouse TV from a smartphone.
Westinghouse Roku TV Remote App
The Roku remote app is available for Android and iPhone devices. You can use voice commands to launch your favorite channels and browse the library. Private listening is a key feature that lets you listen to media files privately. In addition, you can cast music, photos, and videos from your smartphone to Westinghouse Roku TV.
1. Connect your Android/iOS smartphone to the same WiFi network as your Westinghouse Roku TV.
2. Install The Roku App on your Android or iOS device from the respective app store.
3. Launch the Roku mobile app and tap the Devices icon at the bottom right.
4. Select your Westinghouse Roku TV from the list of devices.
5. Your smartphone is now connected to your TV.
6. Click on the Remote icon under the devices list, and start using the app as a remote control for Westinghouse Roku TV.
Tips: If the Roku remote is not working, try to reset the Roku remote and check if it works fine.
Westinghouse Android TV Remote App
If you have Westinghouse Smart TVs running in Android OS, you can use the Google TV app as a virtual remote.
1. Install the Google TV application on your Android or iOS device.
2. Connect your phone and Westinghouse TV on the same WIFI connection.
3. Launch the application on your smartphone.
4. Complete the sign-in process and click on the Connect TV or TV Remote option at the bottom right.
5. Choose the Westinghouse TV from the list of devices.
6. The 6-digit pairing code will be displayed on the screen.
7. Enter the pairing code on the remote application.
8. Now you can control the Westinghouse TV with the remote control.
Alternative Westinghouse TV Remote Apps
Here are the third-party apps with which you can control Westinghouse TV using an IR blaster or with a WiFi network.
Westinghouse TV Remote
The Westinghouse TV Remote is a mobile application to control your Westinghouse Smart TV using an IR blaster. It supports all models of Westinghouse Smart TV except Roku-based televisions. You can download this app from the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
1. Launch the Play Store on an Android device.
2. Enter the Westinghouse TV Remote in the search field.
3. Tap on the Install option to begin the installation process.
4. After the installation, launch the application on your phone.
5. Select your Westinghouse TV model from the list.
Then a virtual remote will be displayed on the phone screen to control your TV.
Tips: If the Westinghouse remote is not pairing with your TV, you can reset the Westinghouse TV remote to fix it.
TV Remote – Universal Control
TV Remote – Universal Control is a third-party application used to control Westinghouse TV from iPhone or Android devices. Moreover, it is compatible with all Smart TV models. It also supports AirPlay, so you can wireless share media files from your smartphone to Westinghouse TV. For this to work, connect your smartphone and TV to the same WiFi network.
1. Open the Play Store application on your smartphone.
2. Type TV Remote – Universal Control in the search box.
3. Click on the Install button to start the installation.
4. Then tap on the Open button to launch the application.
5. Select the Westinghouse TV from the list of devices.
Then you can use the virtual remote to control your TV hassle-free.
Note: With the help of these third-party remote apps, you can reset the Westinghouse TV without a remote.
Westinghouse Smart TV Remote
This remote application works on both traditional IR blasters and WiFi networks. You can download the application from the Play Store on your Android device.
1. Navigate to the Play Store application on your smartphone.
2. Launch it and enter Westinghouse Smart TV Remote on the search field.
3. Tap on the Install button to initialize the installation.
4. After the installation process, click on the Open button to launch the app.
5. Select your remote control type and model from the list.
6. Choose your Westinghouse TV from the list of devices.
Then you can control your TV with the virtual remote on your phone.
Note: You can even change the source on Westinghouse TV without a remote using the above remote apps.
You can use any of the above-listed mobile apps available for Android and iPhone devices. Moreover, we can control the TV using a common WiFi or a smartphone with an inbuilt IR blaster.
Yes, you can program a universal remote to your TV using Westinghouse universal remote codes.
Yes, you can use TV Remote – Universal Control app to control the Westinghouse TV using an iPhone.
If your Westinghouse TV becomes unresponsive, you can check the batteries or replace them if they are discharged. Else disconnect and re-pair your remote with the TV.