How to Install and Use Telstra TV Remote App to Control Telstra TV
- Using the All TV Smart Remote Control App: Open Play Store → Tap Search → Look for All TV Smart Remote Control → Click Install to download → Open the app → Select TV → Pick your TV brand name → Press Power to pair.
- Using the Universal Remote for All TV App: Open Play Store → Search for Universal Remote for All TV → Choose the app → Tap Install to download → Launch the app → Tap IR Remote Control → Click TV → Pick your TV brand name → Tap the Power button to pair.
- Universal TVs Remote Control Usage: Open Play Store → Look for Universal TVs Remote Control → Tap Install → Choose the app → Click Remote → Select your TV remote model → Click Power to pair.
Telstra TV includes a physical remote that helps you control the device easily. However, if your Telstra remote is not working, instead of opting for a replacement remote, you can use the Telstra TV remote app as a remote control. With this, you shall control your TV just like a physical remote controller and thereby watch huge collections of TV shows, movies, sports, movies, and much more.
Key Features of Telstra TV Remote App
- Search a wide collection of movies, sports, TV shows, and free-to-air TV
- Control your TV and search TV shows or channels with voice commands
- Use the app as a full virtual remote, including launching the apps, changing TV channels, and voice control
- Connect the headphones and listen to your favorite shows privately
- Add the content to the wish list to watch it later
How to Install Telstra TV Remote App on Android/iOS
 On your Android or iOS smartphone, open the Play Store or App Store.
 In the search bar, type and search for Telstra remote app.
 Choose the Telstra TV app icon from the suggestions.
 Then, click on Get/Install to start downloading the app.
 It might take a couple of minutes, depending on your internet speed.
How to Use the Telstra TV Remote App
 Connect your Android or iOS smartphone and Telstra TV device to the same WIFI network.
 Then, launch the Telstra TV app from the apps section of your handheld.
 From the home page of the app, select Menu.
 Select the Settings option followed by Pair with Telstra TV.
 Then, click the Refresh button to scan the network for your Telstra TV.
 Upon pairing, the remote icon will appear on the bottom right side of the app’s main menu screen.
 Now, you can control the Telstra TV using the Remote controller feature.
The Telstra TV app is compatible with the following devices.
- Android smartphones or tablets (requires Android 7.0 or above)
- iOS (requires iOS 11.0 or later)
- iPadOS (requires iPadOS 11.0 or later)
- iPod Touch (requires iPodOS 11.0 or later
Yes. You can download the official remote app from the Play Store or App Store and use your smartphone as a remote controller.
Yes. It is free to download and use on compatible smartphones.
You can use Telstra TV remote app or Roku remote app to control Roku-based Telstra TV.