How to Install and Use the Skyworth TV Remote App
- Using Google TV App: Launch the Google TV app → Click on TV Remote → Select Skyworth Android TV → Enter Pairing Code → Tap Pair → Start controlling the TV.
- Using Skyworth Universal Remote App: Open the app → Select TV → Choose the TV brand → Aim the controller at the TV and click the Power button → If it works, click on Working → Start accessing the remote.
- Using Remote for Skyworth TV App: Open the app → Choose a remote from the list → Aim it on the TV and press the remote control buttons.
Skyworth is a famous Chinese consumer electronics brand that started in 1988. Currently, it manufactures Wallpaper TVs, OLED TVs, UHD TVs, Android TVs, Smart TVs, and MiniLED TVs. Skyworth Android TV is available in various sizes that support Google Assistant and Chromecast. In addition, it features built-in streaming apps like Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, and more. Sometimes your Skyworth TV remote may not work, and you should look for alternative techniques. Although there is no official Skyworth remote app available, you shall control TV using third-party remote apps.
- Cast your local media files, such as photos, videos, and music.
- Use playback controls like play, pause, forward, or rewind.
- Launch streaming apps in a single click.
How to Control Skyworth Smart TV using the Google TV App (Android/iOS)
1. Install the Google TV app on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store.
2. After the installation, open the Google TV app.
3. Ensure to connect your smartphone and Skyworth Android TV to the same WIFI network.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to head to the home screen.
5. Then click the TV Remote option at the bottom right.
6. Choose your Skyworth TV from the available devices.
7. Enter the pairing code that appears on the TV.
8. Finally, click on Pair.
9. You will see a remote interface to control the TV.
FYI: Press the Google Assistant icon and use voice commands to search for anything you want.
Control Skyworth Smart TV using the Skyworth Universal Remote App
Skyworth Universal Remote is a third-party remote app developed by illusion. This app is very easy to use as it looks like the original Skyworth remote. Your smartphone should have an IR blaster to use this app. In addition, this app can control other Skyworth devices like DVD Player, home theatre, AV receiver, projector, and set-top box.
1. Launch the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Search for Skyworth Universal Remote in the search bar.
3. Click the Skyworth Universal Remote icon.
4. Next, tap Install to begin the installation.
5. Once done with the installation, you shall open the Skyworth Universal Remote app.
6. Select TV from the list of devices.
7. Click on Skyworth from the list of TV brands.
8. Further, aim the smartphone at the TV and tap the Power button.
9. Select the Working option if it has turned off the TV.
10. If the Skyworth TV is not turning off, tap Not Working and test with the alternate remote to see whether it works.
11. It will switch to the remote interface with all the necessary functions.
Note: Meanwhile, you shall check out the guidelines on how to reset Skyworth TV without a remote to fix any errors or bugs.
How to Use the Remote for Skyworth TV App
Remote for Skyworth TV is a third-party remote app for Android. This app works instantly on any Android smartphone with an IR blaster feature. The app is compatible with all Skyworth Smart TV models.
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter Remote for Skyworth TV on the search bar and locate the app.
3. Select the app to access its app description page.
4. Further, tap Install to get the app on your smartphone.
5. Then open the Remote for Skyworth TV app.
6. Select the remote of your choice.
7. Aim the remote at the TV and start controlling the Skyworth Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Question
Google TV is an official remote control app for Skyworth Smart TV. Download and install the Google TV app on your iPhone from the App Store. Later, you can control Skyworth TV from your iOS device.