How to Setup and Use Seiki TV Remote App
- Remote Control for Seiki TV App: Install Remote Control for Seiki TV → Open Remote Control for Seiki TV → Choose Remote → Start Remote Control.
- Remote for Seiki TV App: Open Google Play Store → Search Remote for Seiki TV → Click Install → Open Remote for Seiki TV → Choose your TV remote → Start controlling your TV.
Seiki is a well-recognized television manufacturer that sells products at Walmart. It has a collection of 4K HDTVs, LCD, Smart TVs, and much more. If you have an Android smartphone with an IR blaster, you can control Seiki TV from your device without using an internet connection. You can download the third-party Seiki TV remote app for free. As there is no official Seiki TV remote app, the process is unlike setting up and using the Sceptre TV Remote App.
Remote Control for Seiki TV (Android)
Remote Control for Seiki TV is an Android application developed by Frillapps. It is a third-party remote control app for Seiki TV. The app supports numerous Seiki TV models, and you can control it using your smartphone has an IR blaster. It works best for TV models like MI0WCADE, 8OLNEDVN, F5KLQ3MR, MEK8E82Q, etc.
1. Download and install the Remote Control for Seiki TV on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
2. Open the Remote Control for Seiki TV app.
3. Select the remote by sliding the options.
4. Start using the remote by pressing the buttons.
Remote for Seiki TV (Android)
Remote for Seiki TV is an alternative remote control app for Seiki TV. NY Dreams developed it, and this app is free to download from the Google Play Store. It is compatible with the majority of Seiki TV models. Ensure your Android device has an IR blaster to use this app.
1. Install the Remote for Seiki TV app on your Android from the Google Play Store.
2. Open Remote for Seiki TV.
3. Select your TV Remote.
The remote interface will appear. Start using the remote control functions.
Note: Check out the article on how to set up and use Philips TV Remote App.
Seiki TV Remote
Seiki TV Remote is another third-party app for Seiki TV. It comes with all basic remote control functions such as power, volume buttons, channel buttons, mute, input, menu, number pad, settings, and much more. You can also select and save multiple remotes simultaneously and use them whenever you need them. You will find the app on the Google Play Store for free download.
Note: Check out the Seiki TV Codes for Universal Remote along with the programming instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no official remote application. However, you can use third-party universal remote apps to control your TV.
As of now, there are no third-party remote control apps for Seiki TV on the App Store for iPhone.