How to Connect Seiki TV to WIFI Without or With Remote
- Use the physical buttons on the TV to control your Hisense TV without a remote.
- Android TV Remote Service: Install Android TV Remote Service → Launch the app→ Choose your Hisense TV → Enter the code → Use the app.
- The Roku App: Connect Hisense Roku TV and smartphone to the same WIFI → Open the Roku app → Click on Devices → Select Hisense Roku TV → Tap Remote → Use the app keys to access the TV.
- Google TV App: Connect smartphone and Hisense TV to same WIFI → Open Google TV app→ Tap Connect TV or TV Remote → Select Hisense TV → Enter 6 digit code→ Use the remote interface to control the TV.
- RemoteNOW App: Install RemoteNOW app → Launch the app → Click TV icon → Choose Hisense TV → Enter 4-digit PIN → Click Remote → Start controlling the Hisense TV using the app.
- Google Assistant: Connect Hisense TV and phone to same WiFi → Open Google Home → Select Hisense TV → Tap Google Assistant → Use voice commands to control the TV.
- Use the IR Blaster remote app on your Android smartphone to control your Hisense TV.
- Connect the Keyboard/mouse to your Hisense TV’s HDMI port and use it to control the TV.
Connecting your Seiki TV to a wired or wireless network connection is vital to watch movies and series online. Unfortunately, if your Seiki TV remote is physically damaged or you lost it, connecting the TV to WIFI becomes complex. However, there are lots of possible ways with which you can connect Seiki TV to WIFI without a remote. The alternative techniques will be helpful if you can’t buy a replacement Seiki TV remote controller immediately.
How to Connect Seiki TV to WIFI Without Remote
Here are the different ways to connect the Seiki to WIFI without using a remote.
Connect Seiki TV to WIFI using Physical Buttons
You can easily connect your Seiki TV to the WIFI connection using the physical buttons. The buttons will be located on the underside or backside of the TV.
 Press the Source button on the TV to view the settings menu.
 Using the Channel keys, go to the Network section.
 Press Volume Up and Volume Down to select Wireless from the Network option.
 From the list of available networks, choose your Wireless network.
 Enter the Wireless password using CH+ and CH- buttons and press Enter.
 That’s it. Now, your Seiki TV will get connected to the wireless network.
Tip: Just like connecting to WIFI without a remote, the users can take advantage of resetting the Seiki TV without a remote to fix up any issues.
Connect Seiki TV to WIFI using a Keyboard or Mouse
Seiki TV offers HDMI ports with which you can connect any wired or wireless keyboard/mouse. With this, you can easily control your Seiki TV and connect it to any WIFI network. Simply plug the wireless USB adapter into the TV’s port, and you will see the mouse cursor on the TV screen if it detects automatically.
Now, go to Settings and connect your TV to the WiFi network you want. We recommend Logitech K400 Plus wireless keyboard that comes with a built-in touchpad for easy navigation.
Connect Seiki TV to WIFI using Remote App
Even you can use a third-party Seiki TV remote app like Remote Control for Seiki TV to connect the TV to the WiFi connection. Here are the steps to be followed.
 On your Android smartphone, install the Remote Control For Seiki TV app from the Google Play Store.
 Once installed, tap Open to launch the Remote Control For Seiki TV app.
 Choose the remote from the options.
 Press the Menu button from the app’s home screen.
 You will get the Settings menu. From that, choose the network you want to connect to your TV.
Connect Seiki TV to WIFI using Ethernet Cable
Another way to connect the Seiki TV to the internet without a remote is using the Ethernet cable. For high-speed bandwidth, we recommend you use DbillionDa Cat 8 Ethernet cable.
 First, connect one end of the ethernet cable to your Philips TV and the other end to a router.
 Then, go to Settings and select the Network menu.
 From that, choose your Ethernet and enter the password to connect.
Connect Seiki TV to WiFi using Seiki TV Remote
 On your Seiki TV remote, press the Menu button.
 From the menu, select Network and then choose Wireless from the Network option.
 Next, click on Wireless Network from the shown list of networks.
 Enter your Wireless password and press the Enter button on your remote.
 Now, your Seiki TV will get connected to the selected wireless network.
Buy a Replacement Remote
If you’re Seiki TV remote not working properly or stops working, rather than using the keyboard, mouse, or ethernet cable, you can go ahead and purchase a new replacement remote.
Yes. All the universal remotes work well with Seiki TV, like the original Seiki TV remote.