How to Install and Use Samsung Soundbar Remote App
- Using Audio Remote App: Open Play Store > Search for Audio Remote > Install and Open Audio Remote > Select Samsung Soundbar > Tap Back > Tap X > Menu > Remote Control.
- Using SmartThings App: Open SmartThings > Devices > Tap Add > Add Device > Scan nearby > Choose Samsung Soundbar > Press Vol- on Soundbar > Select WiFi > Click Next > Use the remote control.
- To Use Remote for Samsung Soundbar: Open Remote for Samsung Soundbar App > Choose Remote > Select Samsung Soundbar > Start using a virtual remote.
If your Samsung Soundbar remote isn’t working, it may have specific reasons like discharged batteries, stuck buttons, etc. You don’t have to urge to buy a replacement remote for Samsung Soundbar since there are alternate ways to control it. By using the Audio Remote app, you can control the selected Samsung GIGA system and Soundbar using Bluetooth. In addition, you can use SmartThings or third-party remote apps to control the audio of your Samsung Soundbar along with Subwoofer.
Features of Samsung Soundbar Remote App
- It features a simple and easy-to-use user interface.
- Third-party apps are compatible with all models of Samsung Soundbars.
- It lets you adjust the volume, mute, or use playback controls.
- You can even turn off Samsung Soundbar without a remote.
- Manage equalizer settings to optimize the listening experience.
How to Install and Use the Samsung Audio Remote App
 Go to the Play Store and search for Audio Remote.
 Select the app from the search result and click Install to start downloading the app.
 After installing the app, launch it on your smartphone.
 The app will search for nearby devices.
 From the list, choose your Samsung Soundbar to connect.
 Upon connecting, tap the Back button.
 Close the window by clicking the X icon.
 To access the remote control, click Menu at the top and choose Remote Control.
Note: With the Audio Remote app, you can even connect Samsung Soundbar to Subwoofer without a remote.
How to Install and Use SmartThings App
SmartThings is an official app developed by Samsung that can be used as a remote control for Samsung Soundbar with the help of your Android or iOS device.
 Turn on your Samsung soundbar and connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network.
 Once installed, tap Open to launch the SmartThings App on your Android or iOS smartphone.
 At the bottom of the menu, tap the Devices followed to click the (+) Add icon.
 Select Add Device and click on Scan nearby.
 From the list of nearby devices, choose your Samsung Soundbar name.
 Press the Volume Down button on the soundbar and select a WiFi network.
 Once connected, tap Next to go to the home screen and click on your soundbar.
 That’s it. Now you can use the virtual remote app to control your Samsung Soundbar.
Note: If you get distorted audio on the soundbar while listening to music, you can use this remote app to reset Samsung Soundbar without a remote.
How to Install and Use Remote for Samsung SoundBar
Since this app works by emitting infrared signals, make sure that your Android smartphone has an IR blaster.
 On your smartphone, open the Google Play Store and search for Remote for Samsung SoundBar.
 Choose the app from the list and tap the Install button to download the app.
 After installation, click Open to launch the Remote for Samsung SoundBar on your device.
 On the home screen, tap on Choose Remote option and select Samsung Soundbar.
 Upon pairing, start using the app to control your Samsung Soundbar.
Yes. Using the SmartThings app, you can control your Samsung Soundbar with your phone. The app is available on both App Store and Play Store.
Simply, connect the Samsung soundbar to the TV with an HDMI cable. Turn on Anynet+ on your Samsung TV. Now, if you turn on the TV, your soundbar will turn on automatically.
Yes, you can use the SmartThings app on your iPhone to control Samsung Soundbar easily.