How to Turn On Soniq TV Without Remote [Easy Guide]
- Using a Physical Button: Locate and press the Power button to turn on the Soniq TV without a remote.
- Using the Soniq TV Remote app: Open the app → Select remote model → Press the Power button.
- Via Remote Control for Soniq TV app: Open Remote Control for Soniq TV → Choose a remote → Press the Power button.
- Using Google TV App: Run the app → Sign in → Tap TV Remote → Select Soniq Google TV → The remote interface will appear → Press the Power icon.
- Via Xbox One: Connect Xbox One to Soniq TV → Tap Xbox button → Settings → System → TV & Display → TV & AV power options → Checkmark HDMI-CEC and Console turns on other devices.
- Using Nintendo Switch: Connect Nintendo Switch to Soniq TV → Settings → System Settings → TV Settings → Turn ON Match TV Power State.
- Using PlayStation 5: Connect PS5 to Soniq TV → Settings → System Settings → Enable HDMI Device Link.
Want to turn on the SoniQ TV without a remote? This article is a perfect guide. Press the Power key on the TV panel to turn on the Soniq TV. Besides the power button, use an IR-based Soniq TV remote app to switch on the TV. If you have connected an Xbox, PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch to your TV, you can tweak some settings on a console to power on both devices simultaneously.
In this article, I have explained all the possible methods to turn on the Soniq TV without a remote.
Using a Physical Button to Turn On the Soniq TV
Soniq Smart TVs will have physical buttons by default. Using these keys, you can turn on your TV, configure TV settings, change TV channels, adjust the TV volume, etc. The physical Power button is on the underside of the TV panel below the Soniq logo. If not found, move the hand on the bottom left or right of the TV frame to find the button. If the power button is unavailable, look at the backside left or right corner of the Soniq TV panel.
- Once you have identified the Power button, press it to turn on your Soniq TV.
- To turn off Soniq TV, hold the Power button for some time.
Similarly, you can increase or decrease the TV volume by pressing the Vol+ and Vol- buttons. If you want to change TV channels, press the CH+ or CH- buttons on the TV panel.
Using Remote Apps to Turn On the Soniq TV
If your smartphone has an IR blaster, use the following remote apps to turn on your TV.
Soniq TV Remote App
1. Run the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Enter Soniq TV Remote in the search bar and locate the app.
3. Select the respective app and click Install.
4. Open the application and select the remote model.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to pair the remote app.
6. Aim the Android device at the TV sensor and press the Power button on the app screen to turn Off or turn On the TV without the remote.
Remote Control for Soniq TV App
Remote control for Soniq TV is another third-party application to control LCD and LED TVs. This app is also available on the Play Store for free download.
1. Go to the Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for the Remote control for Soniq TV and choose the appropriate app.
3. Click Install to download the app from the Play Store.
4. Open the remote app and choose any remote model by sliding through the options.
5. Press the Power key on the remote interface to turn it on. If it doesn’t work, choose a different remote and try again.
Use the Google TV App to Turn On the Soniq Google TV
The Google TV App lets you control Soniq Android TVs virtually. You can even use voice commands via Google Assistant to control the TV. To use this app, you must connect your smartphone to the same WIFI as your Soniq Google TV.
1. Run the Play Store or App Store on your Android or iPhone.
2. Search for Google TV and pick up the app from the search results.
3. Click Install or Get to begin the installation on your device.
4. Open the Google TV app and log in to your Google account.
5. When the home screen appears, hit the TV Remote icon.
6. Select your Soniq Google TV from the available devices.
7. The Google TV app switches to the remote control interface.
8. Press the Power button to turn off or on the TV without a remote.
Note: Similarly, you can use the Google TV app to turn on the Sony TV without a remote.
Use a Gaming Console to Turn On the Soniq TV
Using these steps, Soniq TV users with the following consoles can switch on the Soniq TV without a remote.
Using Xbox One
1. Connect the Xbox One console to your Soniq TV using an HDMI cable.
2. When the console is powered up, tap the Xbox button on the controller.
3. Go to Settings and select the System option.
4. Choose TV & Display and select TV & AV power options.
5. Checkmark the HDMI-CEC and Console turns on other devices boxes.
The next time you turn on the Xbox One, it will automatically switch on the Soniq TV.
Using Nintendo Switch
1. Connect the Nintendo Switch to your Soniq TV using the dock.
2. Go to Settings on Nintendo Switch, select System Settings, and tap TV Settings.
3. Turn ON the Match TV Power State option.
Hereafter, if you switch on the Nintendo Switch, it will also turn on the Soniq TV.
Using PlayStation 5
1. Connect the PS5 to your Soniq TV using an HDMI cable.
2. Navigate to Settings and choose System Settings.
3. Checkmark the Enable HDMI Device Link option.
If you turn on the PS5, it will also switch on your Soniq TV.
It is due to voltage fluctuations. Power cycle the Soniq TV to fix the issue. Unplug the TV cord. Press the Power key for 15 seconds. After 5 minutes, plug the TV cord back in.
Yes. You can reset the Soniq TV by unplugging the cord and replugging it after a few minutes.
No. There is no Soniq TV remote app for an iPhone.