How to Turn On Soniq TV Without Remote [Easy Guide]
- Using Physical Buttons: Locate and press the Power button to turn on Soniq TV.
- Using the Soniq TV Remote app: Open the app → Select remote model → Press the Power button.
- Via Remote Control for Soniq TV app: Open Remote Control for Soniq TV → Choose a remote → Press the Power button.
- If you use Soniq Google TV, use the official Google TV app to turn On your TV.
SONIQ is an Australian-based consumer electronics brand that manufactures LED, LCD, and Android TVs. It also ships with a remote control for free with all televisions. Though it is a quality remote control, it will become defective over time. If the Soniq TV remote is not working, you can either use the Power button on the TV panel or the third-party Soniq TV remote apps to turn on your TV without a remote.
How to Turn On Soniq TV Without Remote Using Physical Button
Soniq Smart TVs will have physical buttons by default. Using these keys, you can turn on your TV, configure TV settings, change TV channels, adjust the TV volume, etc. The physical Power button is located on the underside of the TV panel below the Soniq logo. If not found, move the hand on the bottom left or right of the TV frame to find the button. If the power button is not available there, you have to look at the backside left or right corner of the Soniq TV panel.
- Once you have identified the Power button, long press on it to turn on your Soniq TV without a remote.
- To turn off Soniq TV, you can press and hold the Power button as well.
Similarly, you can increase or decrease the TV volume by pressing the Vol+ and Vol- buttons. If you want to change TV channels, press the CH+ or CH- buttons based on your preference.
How to Turn On Soniq TV Without Remote Using Remote Apps
If your smartphone has an IR blaster, you can use third-party remote apps to turn On your TV.
Using Soniq TV Remote App
1. Open the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Enter Soniq TV Remote in the search bar and locate the app.
3. Select the respective app and click Install.
4. Open Soniq TV Remote and select the model.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to pair the remote app.
6. Aim the Android Phone at the TV sensor and press the Power button on the app screen to turn Off or turn On the TV without the remote.
Using Remote Control for Soniq TV App
Remote control for Soniq TV is another third-party application to control LCD and LED TVs. This app is also available on the Play Store for free download.
1. Go to the Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for the Remote control for Soniq TV and choose the appropriate app.
3. Click Install to download the app from the Play Store.
4. Open the remote app and choose any remote model by sliding through the options.
5. Once you have selected it, press the Power button on the remote control.
If the remote functions are not working, select another remote and try again.
How to Turn On Soniq Google TV Without Remote
You can use Google TV App as a virtual remote for Android TVs. Additionally, you can use voice commands with the help of Google Assistant. To use this app, you should connect your smartphone to the same WIFI network as your Soniq Google TV.
1. Open the Play Store or App Store on your Android Phone or iPhone.
2. Search for Google TV and pick up the app from the search results.
3. Click Install or Get to begin the installation on your device.
4. Open the Google TV app and log in to your Google account.
5. When the home screen appears, click the TV Remote icon at the bottom right corner.
6. Select your Soniq Google TV from the available devices.
7. The Google TV app switches to the remote control interface.
8. Press the Power button to turn Off or turn On the Soniq TV without a remote.
Similarly, you can use the Google TV app to turn On Sony TV without a remote.
Sometimes, the remote app may stop working due to unknown reasons. Henceforth, we suggest users buy a universal remote. It is available on Amazon at a very low cost when compared to the original remote. Moreover, the universal remote can also control other infrared devices like soundbars, home theatres, and DVD/Blu-Ray players. Some universal remotes also offer a warranty, so you don’t need to worry at all, even though it is not functioning properly.
Just press the Power button on the Soniq TV to manually turn On the TV.
Yes. You can soft reset the Soniq TV without a remote.