How to Turn On Bush TV Without Remote or Buttons
- Using Physical Buttons: Open Control Panel → Press Power button to turn On Bush TV without a remote.
- Via TV Smart Centre: Open TV Smart Centre → Click Remote → Bush Smart TV → Press Power button to turn On/Off Bush Smart TV.
- Using Amazon Fire TV: Open Amazon Fire TV → Bush Fire TV → Enter code → Press Alexa button → Say, “Alexa, turn On/Off Fire TV.”
- Using Third-party App: Open Bush TV Remote app → Bush Model → Test the remote → Press Power button to turn On/Off the Bush TV.
- Using Nintendo Switch: Go to System Settings → TV Settings → Enable Match TV Power State → Turn On Nintendo Switch to power On Bush TV.
- Using PS4: Go to Settings → Tap System → Check the box Enable HDMI Device Link → Turn On PS4 to switch ON Bush Smart TV.
- Using Xbox One: Go to Settings → TV and OneGuide → Device Control → Bush TV → Automatic → B button → Enable Xbox One turn on and turn off my devices → Turning on Xbox One will turn ON Bush TV.
Wondering how to turn on the Bush TV without a remote? This guide is for you. Some Bush TV models will have dedicated physical buttons. You can press the Power button on the TV panel to turn on the Bush TV without a remote. If the Bush TV remote is not working due to physical damage, you can use a remote app or universal remote to turn on the Bush TV.
In this article, you will learn possible ways to turn on the Bush TV without a remote or buttons.
How to Turn On Bush TV Without Remote Using Physical Button
Like all televisions, selective Bush TVs have physical buttons by default. It will be located on the underside of the Bush logo. If you can’t see the buttons, you can find them on the back right/left of the TV panel.
Sometimes, you need to open the Control Panel to view the buttons such as Volume, Channels, Input, and Power.
- Long-press the Power button for a few seconds to switch on your Bush TV without a remote.
- If you want to turn it Off again, press the Power button again.
How to Turn On Bush Smart TV Without Buttons Using Remote App
Bush Smart TV is available in two operating systems: Android TV OS and Fire OS. Therefore, you can install the corresponding remote apps to turn On/Off the Bush TV if you can’t find the physical buttons.
Use TV Smart Centre App to Turn on Bush Android TV
TV Smart Centre is the official remote app to control Bush Android TVs without a remote. Before installation, connect your Bush Android TV to the same WiFi network as your Android device.
1. Open the TV Smart Centre app on your Android smartphone.
2. It will auto-detect your Bush Smart TV. If not, click Remote and select your Bush Smart TV.
3. Once connected, you will get a remote interface.
4. Press the Power button at the top right corner to turn off your Bush TV.
5. To turn it on, press the Power button again on a virtual remote.
Note: You can even reset the Bush TV without a remote using the TV Smart Centre app.
Use Amazon Fire TV App to Turn on Bush Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV is an official mobile application to control Fire OS-based televisions. Make sure to connect the Bush Fire TV and the smartphone to the same WiFi network to use this application.
1. Open the Amazon Fire TV app on your Android or iPhone from the relevant app store.
2. Sign in with your Amazon account.
3. Select your Bush Fire TV from the prompt.
4. Enter the 4-digit code displayed on the TV screen.
5. Once paired, press the Alexa button on the remote control.
6. Say the voice command, “Alexa, turn On/Off Fire TV.” To adjust the TV volume on the Bush Fire TV, say the voice command, “Alexa, turn up/down the volume on Fire TV.”
Use Third-party Remote App to Turn on Bush TV
If you don’t have an Internet connection, you can use the unofficial Bush TV remote app to turn on your TV. There are various third-party IR blaster remote apps on the Google Play Store to control Bush TV without a remote.
1. Open the Bush TV Remote app on your Android smartphone.
2. Click the Select Bush Model option and follow the on-screen instructions to test the remote.
3. Tap Yes if the remote works, or choose the other remote.
4. Hit the Power button to turn On/Off the Bush TV.
Note: Likewise, you can use universal remote apps to connect the Bush TV to WiFi without a remote.
How to Turn On Bush Smart TV Using Gaming Console
If you have a Nintendo Switch, PS4, or Xbox One, you can use it to turn on the Bush Smart TV automatically without using a remote control. Before going into the steps, connect the Nintendo Switch or PS4 to your Bush TV.
Using Nintendo Switch
1. Hit the Home button on the console and tap System Settings.
2. Locate and select the TV Settings option.
3. Look for the option Match TV Power State and enable it.
Now, the Bush TV will be turned ON automatically whenever you turn On the Nintendo Switch.
1. Navigate to Settings and click the System option.
2. Locate the option Enable HDMI Device Link and tick the checkbox.
3. Now, turn On your PS4 to power on the Bush Smart TV.
Using Xbox One
1. Switch on your Xbox One and visit Settings.
2. Select the TV and OneGuide option under Settings.
3. Choose Device Control and select Bush TV.
4. Click the Automatic option and tap the B button on the joystick controller.
5. Check the Xbox One turn on and turn off my devices option.
That’s it. If you turn on the Xbox One, it will automatically switch on your Bush TV.
Buy a Replacement Remote
For a permanent solution, we recommend users buy a Bush TV replacement remote. You can purchase it online on Amazon for just £8.88, which is much cheaper than the original remote. It is pre-programmed for Bush TV models so that you can use the remote readily. Check the product description on the Amazon website to know the compatible devices. If you have multiple Bush TVs at home, buying a universal remote for Bush TV is recommended.
Power reset the Bush TV to fix the issue. Unplug the TV cord → Press and hold the Power button on the TV for 15 seconds → Plug the TV cord → Turn on the Bush TV.
Press the Menu/Home button → Go to Settings → Select Network → Choose Network type (Wireless Device) → Click WiFi network → Enter password → Click OK to connect Bush TV to WiFi.