How to Install and Use ECCO TV Remote App
- Using Remote Control for All TV: Launch Play Store → Search for Remote Control for All TV → Select the app → Tap Install → Open the app → Choose ECCO TV → Use the app.
- Using Universal TV Remote Control App: Open Play Store → Hit Search → Enter Universal TV Remote Control App → Tap Install → Click Open → Choose your ECCO TV → Start controlling.
- Use Smart TV Remote Control: Launch Play Store → Search for Smart TV Remote Control→ Hit Install → Open the app → Choose your TV → Start using the app.
In some situations, your ECCO TV remote control may not work properly. Regretfully, ECCO TV does not have an official remote app to control your TV without a remote. But it doesn’t mean that you cannot control your ECCO TV without a remote. Possibly, there are some third-party universal remote apps with which you can control ECCO TV from an Android smartphone.
Key Features of the ECCO TV Remote App
- The app has a user-friendly interface with all the necessary buttons and functions.
- You can easily change TV channels, adjust the volume, and more.
- It features all the functions of a physical remote.
- The app is free to download and no setup is required.
- It allows you to control multiple ECCO TVs with one application.
How to Install and Use Remote Control for All TV
Remote Control for All TV lets you operate ECCO TV if the TV and phone are on the same WiFi network.
 Turn on your ECCO TV and ensure it is connected to the wireless connection.
 Open the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
 Tap on the Search bar and type Remote Control for All TV.
 Choose the app from the result and click the Install button.
 Open the app and choose ECCO TV Remote from the list of brands.
 Once connected, you can use the virtual remote to control your TV.
Note: If the above app doesn’t control the TV, you can install the SURE remote app and use it as an alternative.
How to Install and Use Universal TV Remote Control App
 Connect your smartphone and ECCO TV to the same WiFi network.
 Open the Google Play Store app on your smartphone.
 Type the Universal TV Remote Control App name in the search bar and search for the app.
 You will get a list of available apps. Choose Universal TV Remote Control and click the Install button.
 Wait for a few minutes for the app to get downloaded.
 Once installed, launch the app and choose your ECCO TV name from the list of devices.
 Upon pairing, you can use the virtual remote to control your ECCO TV.
How to Install and Use Smart TV Remote Control
 Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android smartphone.
Type and search for the Smart TV Remote Control app.
 Select the app from the search result and tap the Install button to start downloading the app.
 Once downloaded, click Open to launch the application.
 On the app’s home screen, select TV and choose your ECCO TV from the list.
 Once the connection is established you can use the virtual remote to control your TV.
 To test the functions of the remote, press the Power button and check if it turns off the TV.
Note: If you want to use a remote app without WiFi, you can try using the IR blaster remote app on an Android device.
Yes, you can download any of the above-mentioned apps on your smartphone and use it to reset your ECCO TV.
No, there is no remote app for ECCO TV in the App Store to control from an iPhone.
To fix the remote issue, replace the batteries, power cycle the TV, and test if IR signals are emitting through the remote.
Yes. But you need to program a universal remote with ECCO TV remote codes.