How to Use Dish TV Remote App to Control DishTV
- To Install Dish TV Remote App: Turn on your mobile → Launch the Google Play Store → Download the My DishTV App → Launch the My DishTV App → Start Controlling your DishTV.
- You can also install third-party apps like Remote Control For Dish TV or Dish Tv Remote to control your DishTV setup box.
DishTV, a popular DTH service provider in India, offers more than 600+ channels for all active subscribers. The users can download the My DishTV app on mobile to control the DishTV box and to stream the content on their DishTV account. Using the My Dish TV remote app is a way helpful if you have lost or damaged the DishTV remote or looking for a replacement remote. Since the application is available only on the Play Store, it can be accessed only by Android users. You can also use third-party apps to control your DishTV setup box.
- Stream all the content on your DishTV account at 720p.
- Recharge the setup box directly from the My DishTV app.
- Use the My DishTV app as the replacement remote.
- You can see all your favorite shows in the Channel guide section.
- Control the My DishTV app with the gesture movement.
How to Download My DishTV Remote App on Android
(1) Power on your Android mobile and launch the Google Play Store.
(2) Click the search icon and search for the My DishTV app.
(3) Select the My DishTV app from the list of apps.
(4) Click the Install button to install the app on your Android device.
(5) The application will be installed on your device within a few minutes.
Note: Meanwhile, those using the physical remote can get to know the procedure to program Dish Remote to TV Without Codes.
How to Use My DishTV Remote App to Control your DishTV
You can control the DishTV setup box via the My DishTV Remote app only if your mobile is compatible with a built-in IR blaster.
(1) Launch the My DishTV Remote App on your mobile.
(2) Login with your account credentials.
(3) Tap the Remote option from the bottom center of the app.
(4) Aim the mobile towards the setup box and start controlling your DishTV setup box from the mobile app.
(1) On the remote app homepage. you can see the standard remote with a nob at the center of the DishTV Remote app.
(2) The standard controls are
- Swipe the nob from up to down on the left side – Reduce the volume
- Swipe the nob from down to up on the left side – Increase the volume
- Swipe the nob from up to down on the right side – Channel+
- Swipe the nob from up to down on the right side – Channel-
(3) If your press the Menu button, it will change to the standard remote control with arrows.
(4) You can click the More button to get more options from the DishTV Remote app.
How to Control DishTV Via Third-Party Remote App
If you can’t download the My DishTV app on your device, you can use the third-party application available on the Play Store to control your DishTV setup box. The third-party application which supports the DishTV setup box is mentioned below.
- Remote Control For Dish TV
- Dish Tv Remote
How to Download Remote Control for Dish TV on Android
(1) Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
(2) Hit the search icon and enter Remote Control For Dish TV.
(3) Choose the Remote Control For Dish TV app from the list of apps displayed.
(4) Click the Install button to install the application on your mobile.
(5) Wait for a few seconds until the app download on your mobile.
(6) After downloading, launch the app and start controlling the DishTV box.
How to Download Dish Tv Remote on Android
(1) Unlock your mobile and launch the Google Play Store application.
(2) Search for the Dish Tv Remote app.
(3) Locate and select the official app from the search result.
(4) Select the Install button to install the application on your device.
(5) Now you have successfully installed the Dish Tv Remote app on your Android mobile.
(6) Launch the app and start using it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You shall get Dish211 4 universal remote to control the TV.