How to Install and Use CHiQ Remote App to Control CHiQ TV
- To Install Remote Control for CHiQ TV App – Launch Google Play Store → Tap Search icon → Enter the app name Remote Control for CHIQ TV → Choose the app → Hit Install → Launch the app → Tap Home → Select Choose Remote → Choose your TV model remote → Press Power to pair.
- Install Android TV Remote – Open Google Play Store → Search for Android TV Remote → Choose the app → Click Install → Launch the app → Click TV → Select your TV brand name → Press the Power button to pair.
- Install Android TV Remote Service App – Open Google Play Store → Tap Search icon → Look for Android TV Remote Service → Click Install → Launch the app → Click Home → Select TV name → Press the Power to pair.
The CHiQ TV Remote Control app is used to control your CHiQ TV if your original remote physical button is broken or not working. You can easily use this app, and it offers various features for an easy navigation process. Before using the app, ensure that your smartphone has an infrared sensor. The remote app may not work when your smartphone doesn’t have an infrared sensor.
Key Features of the CHiQ TV Remote App
- It features playback controls like the physical remote controller.
- You can easily switch channels.
- It offers various buttons for customization.
- It is a user-friendly interface.
How to Install and Use Remote Control for CHiQ TV App
1. Navigate to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Click the Search icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Input the app name Remote Control for CHIQ TV using your virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Install button to download the app.
5. Once the app gets downloaded, it will automatically begin the installation process.
6. Launch the Remote Control for CHIQ TV app and tap the Home icon at the top.
7. Select the Choose Remote option and choose your TV model remote.
8. Press the Power button to pair your device.
Note: If you own OnePlus TV, you shall install and use the OnePlus TV Remote app called OnePlus Connect and control the TV to the fullest.
How to Install and Use Android TV Remote
Android TV Remote app is easy to use and can control the CHiQ TV. While using the app, it requires a strong internet connection to pair your device. You can easily search through the voice recognition feature.
1. Launch Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Enter the app name Android TV Remote under the search bar
3. Choose the app from the search results.
4. Tap the Install button to download the app on your device.
5. Once installed, tap the Open button to launch Android TV Remote app.
6. Ensure that your smartphone and TV are connected to the same wireless network.
7. Select the TV icon and choose your TV brand name from the available list.
8. Finally, tap the Power button to pair your device.
How to Install and Use Android TV Remote Service
The Android TV Remote Service app supports controlling all Android TVs. You can use the app mic or keyboard to search channels, and it can be downloaded from Google Play Store for free to control CHiQ TV. The navigation process of the app is so simple.
1. Unlock your Android smartphone and launch Google Play Store.
2. Choose the Search icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Input the app name Android TV Remote Service to find.
4. Select the app and tap the Install button on the left side to download.
5. Wait for a few minutes for the app to complete the installation process.
6. After installation, launch the Android TV Remote Service app on your device.
7. Choose the Home icon at the center of the screen.
8. Pick your TV name from the available devices list.
9. Press the Power or any other button to pair.
10. Once paired, you can operate your device through remote apps.
Note: You can also use the Mic option to search channels or adjust the volume.
Frequently Asked Question
If your smartphone has an in-built infrared blaster, then you can use the app without an internet or Wi-Fi connection.