How to Install and Use the CHiQ TV Remote App
- Google TV App – Run the app → Sign In → Tap TV Remote → Select CHiQ Android TV → Enter PIN → Click Pair → Use the remote.
- The Roku App – Open the app → Click Devices → Select CHiQ Roku TV → Enter PIN → Click Remote → Use the remote.
- Remote Control for CHiQ TV App – Launch the app → Tap Home → Select Choose Remote → Choose TV remote → Press Power → Use the remote.
- Android TV Remote App – Launch the app → Click TV → Select your TV brand name → Press Power → Use the remote.
My friend called me and asked if there was a replacement remote for the CHiQ TV. But I had no spare remote for the CHiQ Smart TV in my shop. I suggested my friend install and use the remote app to control CHiQ TV. But my friend didn’t tell me which OS powers his CHiQ Smart TV. So, I have explained the suitable remote apps for CHiQ TV models in detail in this article.
How to Control CHiQ Google TV Using Google TV App
If Google TV OS powers your CHiQ TV, you can utilize the Google TV remote app as a virtual remote. It is compatible with Android and iPhone, running the following versions.
- Android: Android 6.0 and up
- iPhone: iOS 15.0 or later.
1. Connect the CHiQ Google/Android TV and phone to the same WiFi.
2. Run the Google TV application on your device. If you haven’t installed the app, get it from the following store.
3. Once signed in, tap the TV Remote option at the lower right corner of the Google TV app.
4. Select the CHiQ TV name from the devices list.
5. To pair the TV with the app, input the PIN on the TV screen.
6. Click Pair. Once connected, the remote interface will appear.
Now, you can control the CHiQ Android/Google TV using this app without a remote.
How to Control CHiQ Roku TV Using The Roku App
The Roku App (Official) is compatible with smartphones running the following versions.
- Android: Android 8.0 and up
- iPhone: iOS 14.0 or later.
1. Connect your smartphone and CHiQ Roku TV to the same WiFi.
2. Install The Roku App (Official) on your phone from the relevant app store.
3. Run The Roku App on your phone and sign in with the account.
4. Click Devices and select your CHiQ Roku TV.
5. Enter the PIN to pair the TV with The Roku App.
6. Click Remote to access the remote control.
Note: If the Roku remote app is not working, use the universal remote apps to control the CHiQ Roku TV.
Alternate Third-Party Remote Apps for CHiQ TV
If the Roku app or Google TV remote app is not working, try a third-party remote app as an alternate option.
Remote Control for CHiQ TV
1. Head to the Google Play Store on your Android mobile.
2. Hit the Search icon at the top right corner of the app.
3. Type Remote Control for CHIQ TV in the search field using the virtual keypad.
4. Pick the app from the search results and tap Install to download the app.
5. Run the Remote Control for CHIQ TV app and tap the Home icon at the top.
7. Select the Choose Remote option and choose your TV remote.
8. Press the Power button to pair your device. Start controlling the CHiQ TV.
Note: If you own OnePlus TV, you shall install and use the OnePlus TV Remote app called OnePlus Connect and control the TV to the fullest.
Android TV Remote
Android TV Remote is another unofficial remote app to control the CHiQ TV. To use the app, a strong internet connection is required. You can even use a voice search function.
1. Run the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Enter Android TV Remote in the search bar and search for it.
3. Choose the Android TV Remote app from the search results.
4. Tap the Install button to download the app on your device.
5. Once installed, tap the Open button to launch the Android TV Remote app.
6. Ensure your smartphone and TV are connected to the same wireless network.
7. Select the TV icon and choose your TV brand name from the available list.
8. Hit the Power button to check whether it turns off the TV. If it works, control the CHiQ TV without a remote.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes. Use the IR blaster remote app to control the CHiQ TV without the internet.
Locate the Power key in the CHiQ TV panel and press it to turn on the CHiQ TV without a remote.