How to Install & Use Blaupunkt TV Remote App to Control TV from Smartphone
- To Install Blaupunkt TV Remote – Navigate to Google Play Store → Click Search → Look for Blaupunkt TV Remote → Tap Install to download → Launch the app →Tap Blaupunkt TV Remote → Select your TV remote model → Point your smartphone near the TV → Press any button →Tap Yes, if it works.
- To Install Remote for Blaupunkt Remote – Open Google Play Store → Click Search → Look for Remote for Blaupunkt TV → Click Install to download → Launch the app → Choose Select Remote → Pick your TV remote → Tap Power button → Hit Yes, if it works.
- To Install Smart TV Remote Control – Open Google Play Store → Tap Magnifying icon → Look for Smart TV Remote Control → Click Install → Tap TV → Pick your TV brand name → Press Power to pair.
Blaupunkt TV Remote app is used to control your TV in the absence of the default TV remote. If you don’t want to spend money on the alternative remote, you can use the remote apps. It lets you easily operate your TV without using the remote control. With the Blaupunkt TV Remote apps offer all the features that the original remote has.
Key Features of the Blaupunkt TV Remote App
- It is a user-friendly interface.
- Vibration modes are available in the drawer menu.
- You can easily switch channels.
- Includes all the playback buttons.
How to Install and Use Blaupunkt TV Remote
This app can be downloaded from Google Play Store on Android devices for free. You can use this app either with Wi-Fi or IR blaster.
1. Navigate to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Click the Search icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Enter the app name Blaupunkt TV Remote and search for it.
4. Choose the app from the search results and tap the Install button to download.
5. Wait for a few minutes for the app to complete the installation process.
6. Once installed, launch the app and tap the Blaupunkt TV Remote option on the left.
7. Select your TV remote model from the available option.
8. Point your smartphone near the TV and press any button to verify the response.
9. Finally, tap the Yes button to operate your TV.
Note: If your TV doesn’t respond, then tap No and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: You shall check out the Bauhn TV Remote App to control the smart TV with the help of your smartphone if you have lost the remote or it isn’t working.
How to Install and Use Remote for Blaupunkt TV
Remote for Blaupunkt TV app is a user-friendly interface and it almost works with Blaupunkt TV models. It is mandatory to have an IR blaster on your smartphone to use this app.
1. Launch Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Under the search bar, type the app name Remote for Blaupunkt TV using the virtual keyboard.
3. Pick the app from the search results.
4. Click the Install button to download the app on your device.
5. Once the app is downloaded, it will automatically begin to install.
6. Now, tap the Open button and launch the app on your device.
7. Choose the Select Remote option and pick your TV remote from the available choices.
8. Tap Power or any other button to pair your device.
9. Once paired, you can control your TV using the remote app.
How to Install and Use Smart TV Remote Control
The Smart TV Remote Control app requires a subscription. It is mandatory to have a strong internet connection to use this app. So, before installing the app, make sure that the internet connection is stable.
1. Unlock your Android smartphone and launch Google Play Store.
2. Click the Magnifying icon at the top of the home page.
3. Input the app name Smart TV Remote Control using a virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the app and tap the Install button on the left to download the app.
5. After installation, launch the Smart TV Remote Control on your device.
6. Select TV and pick your TV brand name from the available devices.
7. Click Power or any other button to pair your device.
8. Once paired, you are ready to operate your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your Blaupunkt TV remote is not pairing, then verify whether your smartphone and TV are connected to a stable internet connection.
If your smartphone has an IR blaster, then you can use the Blaupunkt TV remote app without using WiFi or the internet.