How to Install and Use the Realme TV Remote App
Reamle is one of the successful brands offering many electronic gadgets like mobiles, TVs, laptops, speakers, and more. The Realme TV is Android-based TV that ships with a remote. However, if your Realme TV remote has been damaged all of a sudden, you can try using a third-party remote app to control and access your Realme TV. The trick of using the remote app is it helps save money from buying a brand-new remote. By downloading the remote application on your mobile, you can access the remote controls from your mobile.
Key Features of the Realme TV Remote App
- The remote app can control both WiFi and IR blaster connections.
- You can feel the haptic feedback on every touch.
- The interface of the app mimics an original remote.
- Launch your favorite streaming app with a single touch.
How to Control Realme TV Via Remote Control for Realme TV App
The Remote Control for Realme TV application provides a good and premium feel like an original remote. However, the only disadvantage of using the app is it contains too many ads.
(1) Launch the Google Play Store app on your mobile.
(2) Click the Search icon and search for Remote Control for Realme TV App.
(3) Select the Remote Control for Realme TV App from the list of apps displayed on the results.
(4) Hit the Install button to install the application on your mobile.
(5) Open the app after installing it on your mobile.
(6) Ensure to connect your mobile and TV to the same WiFi connection.
(7) Click the option Choose Remote.
(8) Here, you can select your remote type, such as
- Original Remote Mode
- Touchpad Mode
Original Remote Mode:
- Power On/Off button
- Mute the volume of your TV
- OK button
- Navigation keys of the remote
- Back button
- Home button
- Menu button
- Launch the Netflix app
- Launch the YouTube app
- Launch the Amazon Prime app
- Change your TV input
- Google Assistant
- Decrease Volume
- Increase Volume
- Touchpad area
- Volume drag control
- Volume increase
- Volume decrease
- Channel Up
- Channel Down
How to Download and Use Realme Smart TV Remote
Realme Smart TV Remote is yet another third-party application to control the Realme TV.
(1) Connect your mobile and TV to the same WiFi network.
(2) Open the Play Store application on your mobile.
(3) Search for the Realme Smart TV Remote app and select the official app search result.
(4) Click the Install button to install the application on your TV.
(5) Launch the Realme Smart TV Remote app on your mobile after installation.
(6) Once you have launched the app, it will automatically scan for the nearby available devices.
(7) Select your Realme TV from the available device.
(8) Now, you can start controlling the Realme TV from the Realme Smart TV Remote app.
How to Control Realme TV Via Google TV Remote App
Google TV is an official remote app compatible with all smart TVs with Android OS. You can download the Google TV remote app from the Play Store and App Store to control your TV.
(1) Launch the Google Play Store or App Store on your mobile.
(2) Click the Search icon and enter Google TV.
(3) Select the official Google TV app from the list of apps displayed on the search result.
(4) Hit the Install or Get button to download the app on your device.
(5) Ensure to connect your mobile and TV to the same WiFi network.
(6) Launch the Google TV app and click the TV Remote option from the bottom right.
(7) Choose your TV from the popup menu.
(8) Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the pairing process.
(8) Once the has been paired with your TV, you can start controlling your Realme TV from the Google TV app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can use the Realme phone as a remote by connecting your mobile and TV to the same WiFi connection.
Yes, you can use the TV remote app without WiFi if your mobiles are compatible with the IR blaster.