How to Reset Rogers Ignite Remote [All Models]
- Resetting XR11 Remote: Press and hold the Setup button → Release the buttons if the green light blinks → Enter 981 → If the LED blinks, reset is done.
- Resetting XR15 Remote: Press and hold the A and D buttons → Release the buttons if the red light changes to blue → Enter 981 → If the LED flashes, reset is complete.
When your Rogers remote is not working or not responding to commands even after changing the batteries, then you should perform a factory reset. Apart from battery problems, several reasons cause the remote not to work. So, if you encounter such an issue with your remote, we have got you covered with guidelines with which you can easily reset your Rogers Ignite Remote.
When Should I Reset Rogers Ignite Remote
If you face any of the following reasons, you shall reset your Rogers Ignite remote.
|1||When your remote is not working even after changing the batteries|
|2||If you want to control new equipment, reset and reprogram the Ignite remote|
|3||When your remote key actually works only after multiple tries|
|4||If the volume button is not working on the Rogers remote|
|5||When the remote is not functioning with your current device (TV/box)|
|6||If you have newly bought the remote or replaced your Ignite TV box|
|7||If Rogers Ignite remote won’t turn off your TV or set-top box|
- Check whether the Rogers ignite remote batteries have adequate charge.
- Ensure that there are no obstructions between the TV and the remote.
- Also, check if there is no physical damage to the remote, buttons, and IR receiver.
How to Reset Rogers XR11 Ignite Remote
 On your remote, press and hold the Setup button for 5 seconds.
 When you see the green light, release the button.
 Then, enter the reset code as 981 and you will see the notification light blinking.
That’s it. Rogets Ignite XR11 remote has been reset successfully.
How to Reset Rogers XR15 Ignite Remote
 Simultaneously, press and hold the A and D buttons.
 When you spot the red light changing to blue, release the buttons.
 Now, enter the code 981 and wait for the light to flash,
 When the LED flashes, it means that your remote is reset.
After resetting, you need to program your Rogers remote back again and start using it.
How to Fix Rogers Ignite Remote Not Working
When your Rogers Ignite remote is still not working after the reset, you can try these workarounds to fix it.
- If the Rogers remote is not working and shows red light, it indicates that the batteries are completely dead. In this case, you should replace the old batteries with newer ones.
- The remote buttons may get stuck due to dirt on the button. Therefore, you should clean the debris from in and around the remote at least once a week.
- If you keep any objects right in front of the IR receiver, the TV or box won’t be able to receive signals from the remote. So, clear the obstructions to make it work.
- Check whether the Rogers Ignite remote’s IR emitter is not damaged.
Press and hold the Rogers and Info (i) buttons for 5 seconds until the light changes from red to green. Then, enter the pairing code and wait for the remote to pair with the TV.