How to Program Bell Remote to TV and Receiver
- Program Bell Remote to TV: Aim the remote at the TV → Press and hold the TV button → Enter the 3-digit code of your TV brand → The TV button will blink 3 times if the pairing is successful.
- Program Bell Remote to Receiver: Press the SYSTEM INFO button on the receiver → Press and hold the SAT button → Enter a random number between 0-16 → Press the # hastag button → Choose Frequency rate → Press the Record button → Tap Done.
- Program Fibe Slim Remote to TV: Turn on the TV and the Fibe TV receiver → Click and hold the options button → Enter the 4-digit code → Press and hold the Power button until the TV is turned off → Release the Power button → Press the Select button.
- Program Bell Remote to Control TV Volume: Press and hold the TV button → Press the OK button → Release both buttons → Press and hold the Mute button → Press the Mute button once.
Bell Satellite TV is a popular TV provider in Canada. It lets you watch over 700 channels which include both SD and HD channels. Bell has introduced both IR and Bluetooth–based remotes. For this to work, you must program the Bell remote to the TV, DVD player, or satellite receiver.
How to Program Bell Satellite Remote to TV
You can use the remote codes to program the Bell satellite remote to the TV by the following instructions.
#1. Ensure that the batteries on the remote have sufficient charge.
#2. Note down the 3-digit code depending on the TV brand you have.
|Samsung||515 517 534 579 591 675|
|Sony||500 501 502 504|
|Philips||655 656 671 690 723 652 724 729 525 566 651|
|Toshiba||635 667 680 683 688 750 516 590 617 631|
|Panasonic||651 662 663 668 672 508 509 512 566 644|
|Mitsubishi||512 562 567 568 570 571|
|Canon||554 678 679|
|Kenwood||649 676 691 726 728 745|
Note: If your TV brand is not listed, visit the Bell website to get the corresponding codes of your TV brand.
#3. Make sure that the Bell receiver and the TV are turned on.
#4. Point the Bell satellite remote at the TV sensor.
#5. Next, press and hold the TV mode button.
#6. Release the TV button if the SAT, AUX, and VCR buttons glow.
#7. Enter the appropriate code of your TV brand.
#8. If the code is found valid, the TV button will blink 3 times.
#9. Else, repeat steps 5-7 with a different code until it is found valid.
#10. Finally, press all the function keys to test the remote.
How to Program Bell Satellite Remote to Receiver
Surprisingly, you don’t need codes to program the Bell remote to the receiver. Here’s how to do it.
#1. Press the SYSTEM INFO button on the front side of the Bell satellite receiver.
#2. Next, press and hold the SAT button until the SAT, TV, AUX, and VCR buttons start glowing.
#3. Now you need to enter a random number between 0-16.
Note: This will reset the frequency rate of the receiver to communicate with the remote.
#4. After entering the number, click the # hashtag button on the remote.
#5. Further, choose the frequency rate and press the Record button.
#6. Finally, click the Done button to confirm the changes.
Tip: Like Bell remotes, you can program the Dish remote to a TV without remote codes.
How to Program the Fibe TV Slim Remote to the TV
If you have a Fibe TV Slim remote, follow the below instructions to program the remote to the TV.
(1) Ensure that the TV and the Fibe TV receiver are turned on.
(2) Press the options button for at least 3 seconds until you see the green light flashes twice.
(3) Enter the appropriate 4-digit code of your TV brand by referring to the below table.
Note: If you don’t know the exact code, enter 0001 to search all brands.
|Search all brands||0001|
(4) The green light on the remote will flash twice if the code is valid.
Tip: If the code is invalid, the remote light will glow for 2 seconds. So, try again with a different code.
(5) Next, press the Power button until the TV is turned off.
FYI: You should keep hold of the Power button for up to 15 minutes if you search all brands. During this process, the green light on the remote will flash slowly.
(6) If the green light flashes twice, release the Power button and press the Select button.
FYI: Suppose the green light flashes five times, try again by entering the code 0001.
How to Program Bell Remote to Control TV Volume
Here are the guidelines for programming the Bell remote to control the TV volume.
1. Press and hold the TV button, then press the OK button once.
2. Release the TV and OK buttons if the TV, DVD, and AUX buttons blink while the TV button stays idle.
3. Then, press and hold the Mute button until the TV light turns off and on.
4. Press the Mute button once to save the changes.
Note: The TV mode light will turn off to indicate setup is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the Bell remote fails to control the receiver, you need to replace old batteries with newer ones. Next, press the SYSTEM INFO button on the receiver. Following that, press the Record button on the remote. Now the Bell remote is ready to control your receiver.
You can visit the Bell official website to know the device codes for programming the remote. These codes are also available in the user manual that comes with the remote.