How to Install and Use the Digihome TV Remote App
- Using Remote Control for DigiHome: Open Play Store → Search for Remote Control for DigiHome → Install Remote Control for DigiHome → Open the app → Select Android TV Box → Choose Digihome → Use the remote control.
- Using Universal TV Remote Control: Open Play Store → Search for Universal TV Remote Control and select it → Install Universal TV Remote Control → Open Universal TV Remote Control → Select Digihome TV → Start using the remote.
If you are a Digihome TV user, you may be frustrated if the TV remote has stopped working. The remote may generally stop working if it has poor batteries, or faulty hardware due to physical damage. Instead of repairing or buying a universal remote, you can download the Digihome TV remote app on your Android smartphone and use it to control your TV at any time.
Key Features of the Digihome TV Remote App
- It lets you control your Digihome TV using an Android smartphone.
- Turn on or off the TV, adjust the volume, and change the channels.
- Easy to use as it looks exactly like an original remote.
- Control multiple smart TVs at a time by switching remotes.
How to Install and Use Universal TV Remote Control
If you have Digihome Smart TV, you need to connect Digihome TV and your smartphone to the same WiFi network. Else, you can use your smartphone’s IR blaster to control it with ease.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Click the Search bar, enter Universal TV Remote Control, and search for the app.
3. Select the appropriate app icon from the search result.
4. Click the Install button to begin the installation.
5. Once it gets installed, tap Open to launch the app.
6. Select your Digihome TV from the prompt to connect.
7. After it gets paired, you can access the remote control by pressing the buttons.
Note: Likewise, if your DSTV set-top box is not working, you can install the DSTV Remote App from the Play Store and use it to control your DSTV.
How to Install and Use Remote Control for DigiHome
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for Remote Control for DigiHome by entering the text in the search bar.
3. Click the Remote Control for DigiHome app icon.
4. Tap the Install button on the app description page.
5. After the installation, click Open to launch the app on your device.
6. Next, click Android TV Box and choose Digihome from the list.
7. Upon selection, you will get a remote interface to control your Digihome TV.
Press the remote keys to check whether all the remote keys are working or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, the Digihome TV remote app is unavailable for iPhones to date.
Locate the power button on the TV’s physical buttons unit and press it to turn on Digihome TV without a remote.