How to Install and Use Croma TV Remote App to Control TV
- Using Google TV App: Connect Croma Google TV and phone to same WiFi → Open Google TV → TV Remote → Select Croma Google TV → Enter PIN → Press Google Assistant → Use voice commands to control the TV.
- Using Amazon Fire TV: Open Amazon Fire TV → Select Croma Fire TV → Press the Alexa button → Use the remote control.
- Using Remote Control for TV: Launch the app → Select the TV icon → Pick your TV name → Tap Power → Start controlling.
- Using Universal Remote Control: Open the app → Hit IR Remote → Tap TV → Choose TV name → Press Power → Start controlling.
- Usage of Remote Control for All TV: Launch the app → Tap Remote Device → Choose TV Remote → Pick TV name → Hit Power → Use the remote.
If the Croma TV remote is not working, use the remote app to control the TV, besides buying a replacement remote. Croma Smart TVs are available in different models, such as Android TV, Google TV, and Fire OS. If you have a Croma Google/Android TV, use the Google TV app as a virtual remote. For Croma Fire TV, use the Amazon Fire TV app as a remote control.
In this article, I will instruct you on how to install and use the remote app to control any Croma Smart TV.
How to Control Croma Smart TV Using Google TV
1. Connect your Croma Android/Google TV to the same WiFi as your phone.
2. Open the Google TV application on your phone.
3. Tap TV Remote in the app and select the Croma TV name.
4. Enter the PIN in the app by looking at the TV screen.
5. Once connected, you will get the remote interface to control the TV.
6. Press the Google Assistant button in the app to use voice commands.
How to Control Croma Fire TV Using Amazon Fire TV
1. Connect Croma Fire TV to the same WiFi network as your Android/iPhone.
2. Run the Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
3. Enter Amazon Fire TV in the search field and find the app.
4. Choose Amazon Fire TV from the search results.
5. Click Install or Get to get the app on your smartphone.
6. Open the Amazon Fire TV app on your smartphone.
7. It will auto-detect your Croma Fire TV. Click on it to connect.
8. Once connected, the remote interface will appear.
9. Press the Alexa button to use voice commands. Otherwise, you can use a D-pad to operate the Crome Fire TV.
How to Control Croma Android TV Using Remote Control for TV
Remote Control for TV app allows users to control Croma Android TV using a smartphone’s IR blaster. You can also connect your smartphone and Croma TV to the same WiFi network to control Croma TV using the internet.
1. Launch the Play Store on an Android device.
2. Tap Search at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Input the app name Remote Control for TV using a virtual keyboard and search for it.
4. Choose the application from the recommended results.
5. Tap the Install option to get the app on your device.
6. Wait a minute for the app to complete the installation process.
7. Once installed, launch the app on your device.
8. Ensure your smartphone and TV are connected to the same wireless network.
9. Select the TV icon and pick your TV name from the available devices.
10. Finally, tap the Power button to pair your device.
Note: Similarly, you can use the Crown TV Remote app to control Crown LCD, LED, and HDTVs.
Alternative Remote Apps to Control Croma Smart TV
Lean Universal Remote Control
1. Unlock your Android device and head to Google Play Store.
2. Type the app name Universal Remote Control using the virtual keyboard under the search column.
3. Choose Universal Remote Control from the results.
4. Click the Install option to begin the installation process.
5. After installation, open the Universal Remote Control app on your device.
6. Select the IR Remote button from the list of options.
7. Click TV and pick your TV brand name from the available devices.
8. Point your smartphone near the TV and tap Power or any button to check the response.
9. If it works, tap the Working button and operate your TV through the remote app.
Note: If it doesn’t work, tap No and follow the on-screen instructions.
Remote Control for All TV
1. Run the Play Store on your Android device.
2. Click the Search option at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Enter the app name Remote Control for All TV and search for it.
5. Once the app gets installed, it will automatically begin the installation process.
6. Launch the Remote Control for All TV and tap the Remote Device option.
7. Choose the TV Remote option and pick your TV name from the available choices.
8. Tap the Power button to pair your device to the TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
It may be due to discharged batteries, signal blockage, remote pairing issues, physical damage, etc.
Remote Control for All TV is the best remote application to control Croma LED TV.