How to Install and Use Baird TV Remote App on Android Device
- Installation: Open Google Play Store → Tap Search → Search for Baird TV Remote → Choose the application → Tap Install to download.
- Usage: Open Baird TV Remote → Click Add Remote → Select TV → Pick your remote model → Point your smartphone near the TV →Tap Power →Tap Yes, if it works.
Baird TV Remote is an unofficial remote app to control Baird TV from a smartphone. If your original TV remote is broken or not working, you can use this remote app as a substitute. Like Crown TV Remote app, you can easily set up the app without using a WIFI network. This app can work only if your smartphone has an IR blaster to transmit infrared signals to the TV.
Key Features of Baird TV Remote App
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- You can easily change TV channels, adjust the volume, and more.
- It provides playback control keys such as play, pause, forward, and rewind.
How to Install the Baird TV Remote App
1. Open the Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Tap the Search icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Enter Baird TV Remote using a virtual keyboard and search for it.
4. Select the respective app from the search results.
5. Click the Install button to download the app on your device.
6. It will take a minute or two to finish the installation.
How to Use the Baird TV Remote App
1. After installation, tap the Open button to launch the app on your device.
2. Now, click the Add Remote from the available options.
3. Select TV and pick your TV brand name from the available devices.
4. Point your smartphone near the TV and tap the Power button to check the response.
5. Click the Yes button to operate your TV using the remote app.
Note: If your TV doesn’t pair to your device, then tap No and follow the on-screen instructions.
Before installing the app, check whether your Android smartphone is running Android 5.0 or a later version. You can use this remote app with all the Baird TVs. This app can work without an internet connection using an IR blaster.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is free to download and use on all Android devices.
Yes, you can use a third-party application like the SURE remote app to control Baird TV.