How to Install and Use MXQ TV Box Remote App
- Using MXQ Pro 4k App: Launch Google Play Store → Search Remote Control for MXQ Pro 4k → Select and download the app → Launch the Remote Control for MXQ Pro 4k app → Select your TV model → Start Controlling.
- Using Google TV: Open App Store on mobile → Search Google TV → Select the Google TV app → Click Download button → Connect mobile and TV to same WiFi → Launch the Google TV app → Click the remote icon → Select TV → Enter the code displayed on your TV → Start controlling.
MXQ TV Box is a streaming device that converts your standard TV into a smart TV. You can control the MXQ Box-connected TV with the help of the MXQ TV Box Remote App. It is particularly useful if your physical remote controller isn’t working. Apart from this, you can use the remote app from your smartphone as an alternative way to control the TV. Since the MXQ TV Box uses Android OS, you can additionally use the Google TV remote app on your mobile to control the TV.
- The remote app interface mimics the original remote.
- Enable the vibration mode to get a better haptic feel.
- With the MXQ TV Box Remote App, you can get an exact button pattern available on the original remote.
- It is super easy to access and control the TV.
How to Control MXQ TV using MXQ TV Box Remote App
Since there is no official remote app available to control the MXQ TV Box, you shall rely on the MXQ Pro 4k App from a third-party provider to control your TV.
(1) Launch the Google Play Store on your mobile.
(2) Click the Search icon and enter “Remote Control for MXQ Pro 4k.”
(3) Locate and select the MXQ TV Box remote app from the list of apps.
(4) Click the Install button to install the application on your mobile.
(5) Launch the MXQ Pro 4k app after installing it.
(6) Select your TV model.
(7) Finally, start controlling your MXQ Box from the remote app.
How to Control MXQ TV Box with Google TV
(1) Launch the Google Play Store or App Store available on your mobile.
(2) Click the search bar and search Google TV.
(3) Select the official app and click the Download button to install the app from the respective app store on your device.
(4) Now, connect your mobile and TV to the same WiFi network.
(5) Launch the Google TV app on your mobile.
(6) Click the Remote icon at the bottom right corner.
(7) The application will start to scan the available device near you.
(8) Select your TV from the available device.
(9) Now, a code will be displayed on your TV.
(10) Enter the 6-digit code displayed on your TV.
(11) Once your TV and mobile are connected, you can start controlling your MXQ TV Box from the Google TV app.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can control your TV box with your mobile only if your mobile has a built-in IR blaster.