- To Install Kodak Smart TV Remote: Open Play Store → Click Search → Search for Kodak Smart TV Remote → Click Install and Open → Follow the on-screen prompts → Start using it.
- To Install Remote Control for Kodak TV: Open Play Store → Search for Remote Control for Kodak TV→ Click Install → Launch the app → Choose remote → Start controlling the TV.
- To Install Remote Control For Kodak TV: Open Play Store → Tap Magnifying icon → Search for Remote Control For Kodak TV→ Click Install → Choose your TV Model.
If you are a Kodak TV user, you may be frustrated if the Kodak TV remote has stopped working. In such cases, you can use the remote app to control your Kodak TV from an Android smartphone. Though there is no official remote app for Kodak TV, you have plenty of third-party remote apps in the Play Store. For using this app, ensure that your smartphone has an IR blaster.
Key Features of Kodak TV Remote App
- The app is free to download and use.
- It comes with a simple and easy-to-use user interface.
- You can control multiple Kodak Smart TVs at a time.
- The remote app has all the functions of the original remote.
- You can easily turn on/off the TV, switch channels, adjust the volume, and more with a single click.
- The remote app is compatible with all Kodak TV models.
How to Install and Use Kodak Smart TV Remote
 Make sure to connect your Android smartphone and Thomson TV to the same WiFi network.
 Open the Google Play Store on your smartphone and search for the Kodak Smart TV Remote.
 Select Kodak Smart TV Remote and tap the Install button to get the app on your smartphone.
 After the installation, click Open to run the app.
 Choose your TV remote model and follow the on-screen instructions to start using the remote control.
How to Install and Use Remote Control for Kodak TV
 Unlock your Android mobile and launch the Play Store application.
 Search for Remote Control for Kodak TV.
 From the result, choose the app and click the Install button.
 Once it has been downloaded, open Remote Control for Kodak TV on your smartphone.
 Select your remote type and start controlling your TV from the mobile app.
Note: If you have a Kodak Smart TV that is powered with Android TV OS, you can use the Google TV remote app to virtually control it. It works by connecting your TV and phone to the same WiFi network.
How to Install and Use Remote Control For Kodak TV
 Launch the Play Store and click the search bar.
 Search for the Remote Control For Kodak TV and choose it from the search result.
 Click the Install button and wait for the app to complete the downloading process.
 Tap Open to launch the app.
 Select your TV remote from the options and start using the app to control your TV.
You need to program the universal remote to the Kodak TV using the remote code.
Connect your phone and Kodak TV to the same WiFi network. Install and Open the Google TV app on your Android or iPhone. Select TV Remote and select your Kodak TV to pair. After that, press the Google Assistant icon. Start saying voice commands to search on your Kodak TV.