- Universal Remote Control for Android TV App: Launch Play Store → Search for Remote Control for Android TV→ Choose the app → Click Install→ Open the app → Choose Intex TV → Start using the virtual remote.
- Using Smart TV Remote Control: Open Play Store → Tap Search → Search for Smart TV Remote Control → Click Install → Tap TV → Select Intex TV → Press Power button → Start controlling the TV.
- Use Universal TV Remote Control: Launch Play Store → Search for Universal TV Remote Control→ Choose the app → Click Install→ Open the app → Select Remote → Choose Intex TV → Start controlling.
It is common for the TV remote to become dysfunctional after some period due to various reasons. In your case, if the Intex TV remote is not working, you can use the remote app to control it effortlessly from your smartphone. As there is no official remote app for Intex TV, you need to use third-party universal remote apps to control the Intex TV without an original remote.
Key Features of the Intex Smart TV Remote App
- The app interface is very simple and easy to use.
- With a single remote app, you can control multiple TVs at the same time.
- The Google TV app supports voice control so that you can control the TV with voice commands.
- The app contains all the basic features of the original remote.
- Easy to change channels, adjust the volume, turn on/off the TV, and many more with the remote app.
How to Install and Use Remote Control for Android TV App
If you have an Intex Android TV, you can use the below-mentioned instructions to control the TV from a smartphone.
1. Connect your Intex TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the Google Play Store app on your smartphone.
3. Tap the Search bar available at the top, type Remote Control for Android TV, and search for the app.
4. From the search suggestion, choose the correct app name and click Install to begin the installation.
5. Launch the Remote Control for Android TV app and provide the necessary permissions.
6. From the list of devices, click the Intex TV name to establish the pairing.
7. After the remote pairing, you can use your smartphone as the remote controller for Intex TV.
Note: Likewise, you can use the Ferguson TV remote app to control the Ferguson TV from an Android device.
How to Install and Use Smart TV Remote Control App
Ensure to connect your Android smartphone and the Intex TV to the same WiFi network.
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android smartphone.
2. Search for the Smart TV Remote Control app and download it on your device.
3. Upon successful installation, open the application and provide the necessary permission.
4. Select TV and choose your Intex TV name from the available devices.
5. Once both devices got paired you can use the virtual remote to control your TV.
6. To test the remote functions, tap on the Power or Volume icon.
7. If your remote performs without any issues, you can use the remote interface to operate your TV conveniently.
Note: If you have a smartphone with an IR blaster, you can use the IR blaster remote app to control the TV without a WiFi network.
How to Install and Use Universal TV Remote Control App
1. Connect your smartphone and Intex TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the Google Play Store and search for the Universal TV Remote Control App.
3. From the search result choose the right app and install it on your device.
4. Once the app is fully downloaded on your device, open the app and provide the necessary permissions.
5. From the app home screen, choose your Intex TV name.
6. Once the connection got established you can use the Universal TV Remote Control App to control your Intex TV without using its original remote.
If you are searching for alternative methods to control your Intex TV, you can consider buying a universal remote. It is definitely useful as it can even control other electronic devices including Smart TVs. However, you should program it with Intex TV remote codes before using it. We recommend users buy a Philips universal remote which is considered the cheapest.
Use the updated app on your smartphone. Also, ensure to use the same WiFi network on both devices to fix the Intex TV remote app not working issue.
There is no dedicated remote app for Intex TV for an iOS device.