How to Install and Use EKO TV Remote App to Control TV
- Remote Control for EKO TV: Launch the app → Hit Choose Remote → Select TV remote model → Click Power → Start controlling.
- All TV Smart TV Remote Control: Open the app →Tap TV → Click TV brand name → Remote interface appears → Use the remote.
- Smart TV Remote Control: Launch the app → Tap Smart TV Remote → Select TV → Choose TV brand → Click Power to pair → Start controlling.
- Google TV App: Open the app → TV Remote → Select EKO Smart TV → Enter code → Tap Pair → Use the remote control.
- LG ThinQ App: Open the app → Add a device → Select Device → TV → EKO webOS TV → Enter PIN → OK → Go to Home → Tap EKO webOS TV → Start using the remote.
Is the EKO TV remote not working? There is nothing to worry about. You can use the remote app to control your EKO TV from an Android or iPhone. EKO has different television models, such as QLED, Google TV, Android TV 11, webOS Hub, etc. So, you can use the respective remote app to control the TV using a WiFi network or with an IR blaster.
This article illustrates installing and using the EKO TV remote app on a smartphone using WiFi and IR blaster.
How to Control EKO Android TV Using Remote Control for EKO TV App
Remote Control for EKO TV is an unofficial remote application that can be installed on Android devices running Android 5.0 and up. To use this application, your smartphone should have an IR blaster to send signals to the EKO TV.
1. Open the Play Store on your Android.
2. Click the Search icon in the Play Store.
3. Enter the app name Remote Control for EKO TV in the search bar.
4. Choose the application from the suggestion list.
5. Tap the Install button on the left-side corner of the screen.
6. The app will complete the installation within a few minutes.
7. Once installed, launch the app and tap Choose Remote option
8. Select your TV remote model from the available choices.
9. Click Power or any button to pair your device.
10. If your TV remote is missing, tap the Tell Us button and input the required details in the given column.
11. After entering the details, tap Submit to send your feedback.
Note: Similarly, using a smartphone’s IR blaster, you can use the Blaupunkt TV remote app to control Blaupunkt TV.
How to Control EKO QLED TV Using All TV Smart Remote Control
All TV Smart Remote Control is a third-party remote app to control EKO Smart TV. You can install All TV Smart Remote Control on devices running Android 4.4 and higher.
1. Unlock your Android device and launch Play Store.
2. Enter the app name All TV Smart Remote Control in the search field and search for the app.
4. Launch the app and tap the TV button after installation.
5. Select your TV brand name from the available choices.
6. You will get the remote control interface upon choosing the TV brand.
Start controlling the EKO TV using the virtual remote interface.
How to Control EKO Android TV Using Smart TV Remote Control
If your smartphone doesn’t have an IR blaster, you can use Smart TV Remote Control. To use this app, connect your phone and EKO TV to the same WiFi. Smart TV Remote Control is compatible with Android devices running Android 4.2 and above.
1. Open the Play Store on your Android.
2. In the search bar, enter Smart TV Remote Control using the virtual keyboard and find the app.
3. Choose the application from the results and click Install.
4. Once the app gets downloaded, it will automatically begin the installation process.
5. Now, launch the app and tap the Smart TV Remote option.
6. Select TV and pick your TV brand name from the available devices list.
7. Click the Power button to pair your device.
8. Once paired, you can operate your EKO Smart TV.
How to Control EKO Google TV Using Google TV App
The Google TV app lets you control EKO Smart TVs running Android TV OS. Connect the EKO TV and phone to the same WiFi to pair and use the Google TV app. Before installing this app, check whether your device meets these requirements.
|Android||Android 6.0 and above|
|iPhone||iOS 14.0 and later|
|iPad||iPadOS 14.0 and higher|
1. Install the Google TV app on your smartphone from the respective app store.
2. Open the Google TV app and click TV Remote at the lower right corner.
3. Select your EKO Smart TV from the devices.
4. Enter the code and click Pair.
5. Once connected, use the remote interface to control EKO TV.
How to Control EKO webOS TV Using the LG ThinQ App
If webOS Hub powers your EKO Smart TV, you can use the LG ThinQ app to control it from an Android or iOS. Connect your EKO TV and mobile to the same WiFi network to use the app. Also, ensure your device meets the following requirements.
|Android||Android 7.0 and higher|
|iPhone||iOS 14.0 and above|
|iPadOS||iPadOS 14.0 and up|
1. Open the LG ThinQ app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Click Add a device and tap Select Device.
3. Click TV and select your EKO webOS TV.
4. It will display a PIN on the TV screen. Enter the PIN in the LG ThinQ app and tap OK.
5. Tap Go to Home, and click on EKO WebOS TV.
Now, you can control EKO webOS TV virtually using this application.
Buy a Universal Remote
If you don’t like using the remote app, purchase a universal remote for EKO TV. A universal remote is cheaper than an original remote but requires EKO TV remote codes to program a remote. The advantage of keeping a universal remote is that you can control multiple EKO TVs with a single remote.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is due to weak batteries, signal blockage, long-range, physical damage, etc.
Visit the nearest retail store to buy an EKO TV replacement remote.
You can use physical buttons or universal remote apps to control the EKO TV without a remote.