How to Install and Use Crown TV Remote App to Control TV from Android
- To Install and Use Crown TV Remote – Launch Google Play Store → Tap Search icon → Look for Crown TV Remote app→ Tap Install to download →Launch the app → Choose your TV remote model → Point your smartphone closer to the TV → Click any button →Tap Yes, if it works.
- To Install Crown TV Universal TV Remote- Navigate to Google Play Store → Search for the app→ Choose the app → Tap Install → Open the app → Select your TV name → Click Power to pair.
- To Install Remote Control for All TV – Open Google Play Store → Look for Remote Control for All TV → Click Install → Launch the app → Select Add IR TV Remotes → Click TV → Choose your TV brand name → Tap Power to pair.
Crown TV Remote is a third-party app that helps you to operate your TV without using the remote. If your default TV remote is not working or you are searching for a replacement remote, you can use this app. But, it is mandatory to have an IR blaster to transfer signals from smartphones to TV. While using the app, you can also enable dark mode to avoid eye strain.
Key Features of Crown TV Remote App
- It is very convenient to use on Android devices.
- The navigation process is so simple.
- It offers various buttons to operate your TV.
- It can control a wide range of TV brands.
- Users can choose different themes.
How to Install Crown TV Remote App
1. Navigate to Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Choose the Search icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Enter the app name Crown TV Remote using the virtual keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results.
5. Click the Install button to download the app on your device.
6. Once the app gets downloaded, it will automatically start the installation process.
7. Now, tap the Open button and launch the app on your device.
8. Choose your TV remote model from the list of choices.
9. Point your smartphone closer to the TV and click any button to operate it.
10. If it’s working, tap the Yes button to confirm the response.
11. Once paired, you are ready to control your TV through the remote app.
Note: If your remote is not paring, then tap No and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: You shall check out the best remote control app for Android, with which you can control your smart TV and other smart devices.
How to Install Crown TV Universal TV Remote App
This app is a user-friendly interface and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. It is completely free to use and offers extraordinary features for its users. You can use this app without WiFi or an internet connection.
1. Unlock your Android smartphone and launch Google Play Store.
2. Enter the app name Crown TV Universal TV Remote under the search bar.
3. Select the app from the suggestions list.
4. Click the Install button on the left side of the screen.
5. Once installed, launch the app on your device.
6. Choose your TV name from the available device.
7. Tap the Power or any other button to pair your TV.
How to Install Remote Control for All TV App
Remote Control for All TV apps can be downloaded from Google Play Store. This app controls various devices like AC, Set-Top boxes, TV, and more. It is free to use with limited features. But to access the unlimited feature subscription is mandatory.
1. Launch Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Under the search column, enter the app name Remote Control for All TV and look for it.
3. Choose the app from the search results and tap the Install button to download.
4. Wait for a few minutes for the app to complete the installation process.
5. Launch the Remote Control for All TV app on your device.
6. Select Add IR TV Remotes from the available options.
7. Click the TV option on the left side panel and pick your TV brand name.
8. Finally, tap the Power button to pair your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Crown TV Remote app doesn’t need any subscription. It is completely free to use and download.
No. The Crown TV app isn’t yet compatible with iOS devices.